Vogue España May 2010 : Raquel Zimmermann by Alex Cayley

tarsha

Reaction score
5ca2143bd455.jpg

vogue.es

i really like the editorial, i just wish the cover had been a different picture. something stronger and not so "deer-in-the-headlights" looking.

I agree. The third picture could be a great cover

mm.. I don't like too much :doh:
I think the cover and the ed could be better

I love to see her on the cover of magazine.

The only reason why I love this that I love Raquel, so I love the fact that she is on the cover, but overall this could be so much better, though last few shots look better than the rest, if I&V, Sorrenti offer us amazing side of Raquel, why don't others do it? And that cowboy theme is becoming horrible already, I hate this concept.

The cover is awful as it could be expected from Vogue Spain, but I'm so happy they chose Raquel. She's great! Vogue Paris will be the next one. :shifty:

I don't like the ed so much...I'm not into the cawboy trend either.

RAQUEL :buzz: fangirling right now!!

Okay, totally agree with tarsha right there. We all know Raquel could give so much more, so why can't other photographers see it too.

OMG, I love it! Looks very US Vogue-ish

I don't like, I prefere Marina or an other models,(Sheila, Daiane, Natasha, Jac, Kasia)
but, it's greats for Raquel =d

WTF!!! cowboy chic:yuk: horrible concept! .... I don´t understand VSpain because they always have stunning models and the result is boring and cheap ... althought i think raquel looks gorgeous!

Raquel! :clap: I didn't expect this at all. She looks gorgeous on the cover and the editorial :wub:

With such a stunning model like Raquel, they could have done a lot better. I like the cover but the editorial is really mediocre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->