Vogue España November 2010 : Caroline, Iselin, Toni, Kasia, Anne V by V. Demarchelier

this is lovely! i'm glad that vogue spain has such a wonderful cover and exciting eds! and it's cheaper than the other foreign vogues!

viva la españa!

Caroline is the one doing it for me on both covers. Kasia looks nice too.
I like the main ed. Thanks for scanning!

A very cold cover, no sense of interaction - because of the lack of smiles and the slightly stilted posing, it looks like five people who have been directed to stand close to each other, and who aren't happy about that set-up. Yet they could have been having the greatest time on set - it just hasn't come through.

I would have been happy with any one of those girls on the cover. Putting five in the same shot sounds like a great idea, but hasn't worked as well as it should.

'Show de abrigos'
Models: Mirte Maas, Daria Strokous, Giedre Dukauskaite, Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, Alla Kostromicheva & Ginta Lapina
Ph.: Jason Kibbler

Scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Great cast but bad bad cover picture.
The Demarcheliers' ed is just like Patrick's work for Vogue China March 2010, which is also a multi-model ed.:unsure:

Great cast, nice eds. Cover is also alright. But I just love that black and white shot of Toni:heart:

'Estoy con la banda'
Models: Iselin Steiro & Toni Garrn
Ph.: David Vasiljevic

continue..

Scanned by me

'Año de nieves'
Models: Kasia Struss & Aline Weber
Ph.: Paola Kudacki
Magazine:Vogue España November 2010

Scanned by me

These girls dont mix...
Iselin + Anne V + Caroline= good
Iselin + Toni = Good
Kasia + Caroline = good
Anne V + Caroline = good

all the eds are excellent but the one with Mirte...just too many people

Among all of the girls I love Toni & Iselin most, and happy to see them here, covers with group-shot doesn't usually attract on me and aren't anything new or innovate. I like the cover but Iselin looks strange on the cover.

I like the editorials as well, simple but good. 'Show de Abrigos' is very, very US Vogue. Thanks for the scans Zhanna.

I would have been happy with any one of those girls on the cover. Putting five in the same shot sounds like a great idea, but hasn't worked as well as it should.
my feelings are exactly the same!:wink: I still don´t understand this wannabe US Vogue.. great cast (toni:heart:) but awful and boring cover:yuk:
I wonder what they are trying to do since last October issue:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

btw:thanks Zhanna:flower:

i feel bad for models that have to stand next to Alla in eds :lol:
she is just going to outshine you to her full advantage

'VFNO/2010 Gracias por venir'
(Vogue Fashion's Night Out Madrid editorial: Live shooting)
Models: Milana Keller & Stuart Vevers (Loewe Creative director), Pacon Leon (Actor), Alaska & Mario Vaquerizo (Singer & Manager), Paula Echevarria (Actress), Borja Thyssen & Blanca Cuesta (Socialités), Alejandra de Rojas (Bussiness woman?), Miguel Ángel Silvestre (Actor)
Ph.: Gonzalo Machado
Magazine: Vogue España November 2010

Scanned by me

ugh they could've done so much more with all these models and ended up with nothing but banality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->