Vogue España October 2009 : Sharon Stone

The woman is beyond hot, but i dont feel that ed, i'm sure men will appreciate it more though.

oct09-VogueEspaa3.jpg

my scan :flower:

I love Vogue España, but... why all the recents issues said "The NEW...(something)" on the cover?

See the good thing about this: It's not a summery cover ... I mean, it has been summery covers the whole year so far, even if it's a really bad cover, at least they changed this month.

Really dislike her edit, a woman like Sharon should look amazing, but they made her look bad.

Looking forward to the rest. Thanks for posting !

Everytime women over over 45 gets cover it is getting hot here... not accusing anyone but this is how it works...

Although she overly photoshopped Sharon's ed is not that bad.

I think Sharon looks superb on the cover and ed. I just wish I may look as good as she does when I reach her age!

Yes I like it, she is far away from being my favorite celebrity but she looks sexy
and about the pose and so...I think you should blame miuccia if you find it vulgar, the dress is to blame, not her

Got this today, and the articles are better than the editorials, which I find are fine in themselves, if nothing that special.

What I like about Vogue Espana's features is that they scrapbook in lots of other images - classic shots, cultural icons, art - so a look at a/w couture opens with a shot of Dior doing a fitting in the 1950s.

The articles looking at the use of black in fashion and in women's wardrobes are interesting enough, there's a look at new British design talent, Dennis Hopper's photographs, a reprint of Christy's US Vogue piece - and what I like most of all, a feature about the use of el color negro in art that devotes an entire page to showing one of Rothko's "black" canvases.

Womanly glamour and a touch of art, I'm happy.

does anybody know the full editorial details for this edition?

I think there's maybe an editorial by the photographer Tesh called "tocar el cielo" ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->