Vogue España December 2019 : Karlie Kloss by Txema Yeste

Fantastic to see Karlie doing the high fashion modelling that she excels at. I've missed seeing her do this type of work.

Yassss I’ve said it before, even if I don’t like her, there’s no denying she’s a great Capital HF High Fashion model!

LOVE the VI vibes. Beautifully styled and Karlie looks lovely.

Wow! Karlie is a classic beauty and she looks absolutely perfect here.

Maybe is the background, but I get Demarchelier vibes here.

Cant stand her but this cover is gold. Txema can make anything work really.

This is the first time I’ve like her in years since she decided to go all tech entrepreneur on us, good to see she still has it! But I’ll give credit to Txema who never disappoints!

I think this is the first time that Txema's work matches perfectly with Vogue.

It's not diplomatic, but this really makes me miss Patrick even more. How that man could take a portrait!!

Gorgeous!

Whoa I really LOVE this!!!! And I’m not even a fan of her. Juan did such an excellent job!!

Slightly kitschy, but this is what fashion should be about - eye-catching outfit, glamour and elegant attitude. I'm only disliking the the size and the fonts of the word Nostalgia.

Karlie's best cover in a looong time! She looks absolutely stunning here, the styling is on point, everything is on point! Reminds me of her prime days..

This is the first time I’ve like her in years since she decided to go all tech entrepreneur on us, good to see she still has it! But I’ll give credit to Txema who never disappoints!
.. or since she hired a pop star's manager to magnify her not so impressive achievements as a model and then flushed the pop star, but yeah, best she's looked in ages, mostly because you can't see the hair and that styling/makeup works on most.

^^^ Think Mullet's referring to Taylor Swift.

I think this is the first time that Txema's work matches perfectly with Vogue.

Absolutely. He’s never been a fashion photographer—more of one of those too-serious arty photographers that never gelled well with high fashion photography and in the process have always come off tacky and corny in his fashion stories. But this is very nice.

(Hideous type for the coverline tho.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->