Vogue France November 2023 : Victoria Beckham by Lachlan Bailey

Vix, you can borrow my hairbrush, and don't worry, I wash it every week.

I really like the cover image, styling, and the autumn color palette.

What a terrible cover choice! The angle is awful and the image itself screams pedestrian to me. They could've done much better.

It's so boring, are there really no more people with creative ideas and a sense of style left in the world?

Literally who asked for this? She’s irrelevant. I don’t understand how they still put her on covers. Maybe her brand pays them and she decides to model herself?

^Beckham´s documentary on Netflix made her very relevant again.
I don´t mind the image, I like the color palette. I just wish it was more zoomed in as the leg part looks weird imo.

I hope it’s only her makeup or bad editing but she kinda looks overfilled

what a snooze, Vogue France is devoid of any semblance of the eroticism, romance and fantasy of Vogue Paris.

Victoria Beckham's best work was always in British Harper's Bazaar, where her brand of 'working really hard to seem glamorous' found a natural home.

This has nice tones, but is disappointingly bland for someone who is at their best when they own the kitschy side to their look.

Snooze fest cover 101+ FIRE that hairdresser right this instant !

the rewashed Michael Kors ad campaign setting, the angle, the smirk, the hair, the diamond ring on her pinky: everything is bad.

It’s barely good enough for Tatler let alone Vogue. And what is that hand? It’s like how a mom poses for a picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jader
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->