Vogue Germany January 2014: Joan Smalls by Luigi and Daniele + Iango

fashionlover2001

Reaction score
vogue-cover-01-2014_v620xx.jpg

vogue.de

This is the Best Cover I have ever seen of Joan. OMG! I love it. She continues to get better!! :D

She looks beautiful, but totally not like herself. That magic word is irritating.

Wow, this girl is on fire! And i agree its the most perfect cover shot of her as of yet.

They edited the crap out of her nose, still a gorgeous cover and I don't even like Joan.

lovely for Joan!

too bad they photoshopped all of the melanin out of her skin.

I disagree, I think this is a bad cover, it doesn't even look like her.

I love the simplicity of the whole image, the dark palette of colors and the classic pose contribute to enhance her natural beauty.
But I could be let off without the over-editing of her face and some unflattering text choices

I love this cover! Even though it's photoshopped to death, what isn't these days? :lol: She looks phenomenal.

STUNNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!! OMG SUPERMODELDOM! Love Joan, she worked very hard, she has done it all and is really a cool superstar of the fashion industry: runways, campaigns, editorials, covers + beauty contracts & TV gigs and great personality! WORK IT OUT girl!

I normally don't like her at all but I think she does look decent on this cover, probably thanks to the excessive use of photoshop.

It's stunning. The scheme is the same as Kati Nesher May 2013 cover. I like this one as well.
This photograph is prettier than the one on Elle, but she looks more natural on Elle.

love joan on all these covers :D love those prada bracelets as well

this should have been an awesome cover but rhe fact that they lightened her skin and retouched her to look like a different person sucks

she looks like a corpse all done up and ready for the coffin. I hate that her skin is so light

Is nobody excited she's wearing new season Prada :0?!?!

Beautiful cover of Joan! But the word "magic" is really amateurish looking.

Oh god...

I don't understand why people are complaining about her skin color?

Her natural skin color is really light in real life. News Flash she's a mixed girl.

I can easily post backstage candids and videos of Joan with lighther and darker skin tones.

This is the problem with calling her black.

Mixed people tend to be lighther in the winter and darker in summer. And great studio lighting changes the color as-well.

How come I never hear people complain when they darken her skin??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numenah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->