Vogue Germany July 2009 : Julia Stegner by Alexi Lubomirski

This is soooo great after that Heid Klum Cover... :lol:

LOVE IT! ^_^
It's been a while since i'm not impressed by Vogue germany but this cover is really amazing. Moreover, so happy to see Julia, the hair colour is perfect on her!!
And Hanne Gaby is here too... great issue so far!

Wonderful cover, I like the shade of blue and that there isn't too much text.
Previews of Hanne's and Sessilee's eds look interesting.

I like it. It's a great image.
The editorial Zauberkraft seems interesting.^_^

Juliaaa! :buzz: So happy to see her, looks gorgeus on the cover! :blush: Can't wait to see the editorials, previews look pretty promising!

Her seventh Vogue Germany cover :lol: but hey who else is there to support beside Toni?
I guess she will also get the October cover since it's their anniversary issue, 30 years Vogue Germany. :buzz:

Nice to see more black models in German Vogue and the Hanne Gaby editorials looks great too I love Knöpfel & Indlekofer.

On my way downstairs to the mail box and check if it arrived.

I don't like Julia's expression on the cover but the eds look great.
Thanks for the pics.

It was there and I must say Julia's editorials is really ugly in my opinion. Stupid idea and bad execution and she looks like a granny in it. The cover is a dream, her complexion, the hair colour, the styling and the strong blue.

Someone said it doesn't look like her and I think that's because you can't see her jaw clearly enough.

Sessilee's editorial is fierce but could be reduced to one picture, sadly.

There are only two or three interesting pictures in Hanne's editorial as well. Overall this is another July issue of Vogue Germany - rather boring.

The previews look interesting. Thanks for scanning.

Wooohoo thanks helligirl, looks so good and promising - Julias ed that is.

The cover looks absolutely stunning, but I think Ill agree with Marcel, the editorial preview doesnt have me too excited either :neutral: Anyway, Im happy to change my mind after proper scans ^_^

Im quite looking forward to Hanne's ed, shes really growing on me, Sessile's not really my cup of tea but I really support the fact that they are featuring more black models.

And thanks a lot for the 30-years-anniversary info Marcel, definitely smth to look forward to. Hopefull they do smth in the style of the 25-years covers, they were seriously too gorgeous :crush:

I like the cover, especially because Julia looks gorgeous. The styling is not very good, and the main ed doesn't seem good either.
On the other hand, Hanne's seems nice.

WOW everything looks awesome so far...I actually love the preview of Julia's ed so far, and it's great to see Sessilee there. Oh and K&I can do no wrong with me so far :smile:

Thanks for the previews, helligirl. Though I absolutely adore Julia Stegner, I don't particularly like her ed. Too eerie for me. Actually, I don't find anything particularly interesting in this issue.

Yeeey, the cover is finally showing for me. It looks great, I like that they used a close up and that it's not much text.

wohoo Sess's edit looks out of this world! can't wait to see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->