Vogue Germany July/August 2021 : Yasmin Wijnaldum by Chris Colls

Glad to see more of Yasmin (always happy to see her). This is cute but not breathtaking... I guess I'll have to wait until I see the editorial before I make up my mind.

Why is this called “Collector’s Issue”?

Yasmin looks stunning! It's a nice cover, the best they've had all year.

Not a fan of rose gold on a gray background as it doesn't create a tension on the cover, but Yasmin
looks elegant here. If it's not for the nepotism in fashion, I think she'll be one of this generation's
supermodels with Adut and Rianne.

Very rare does Vogue Germany come out with a good offering, this is one of them but its not really anything special.

A cover that Luigi and Iango with ADR could have done... Not bad but not Vogue Germany imo

It's ok. For a collector's issue cover this is pretty weak. She looks gorgeous though.

I like it.

the light grey and pale pink work well against the heaviness of the dress.

now, she’s a beautiful girl but I’m not sure I’d put Yasmin on a ‘Collector’s Issue’ cover…

maybe a multi cover edition with Claudia, Anna, even Toni Garrn…

AFAIK it's a collector's issue because it pays homage to arts and crafts + the cover will have gold foil in it using a
Gmund paper.

With these type of outfits I feel there is a thin line between sophisticated and well, funny even. I kind of like the cover though. Curious about the content!

That opening shot in the yellow dress is MAGNIFICENT! This is one of the better German Vogue covers in recent memory, but the close up in the same dress would have been much more impactful.

That yellow monstrosity photographed from above is Siriano!!! The rest are all HC pieces from old couture houses. WOW!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->