Vogue Germany November 2013 : Edie Campbell by Daniel Jackson

jeffandtheworld

Reaction score
1379445_10153409697645651_680479913_n.jpg

VOGUE Deutschland facebook

That's an almost cheerful expression for Edie's standards! I'm actually quite impressed! :lol: I quite like this. She looks good and that outfit somehow works, although I hate that belt.

I actually like this. Although it took me some time to appreciate the hair.

Very soft and gentile cover - a nice refresher for Edie cover wise. However, this mullet-Rihanna-esque hair needs to go.

Can I say I like this cover? Actually the hair looks quite good here which is a big relief because most of the time her hair is a mess in the editorials since she changed to this hair style.

I'm getting hardcore Edie fatigue and I'm not even someone who necessarily doesn't like her. This cover isn't anything special, let alone the rock and roll vibe they seem to be saying it is, and nothing will ever make me like her new hair.

can't stand her but this is a good cover, nice colour choice and i like the lanvin necklace

The cover is quite average but it works in a very weird way. It looks fresh compared to last month's disaster. Plus, it's nice to see her expression is not too gloomy. But she has the ugliest haircut in fashion History. :ninja:

im curious about the review bc the cover itself so far doesn't convince me to buy one...

Eddie finally gets a decent Vogue cover (and a decent cover in general - last time I liked her cover was in September 2012 for French Elle).
This one is stunning!!

Please tell me that mullets aren't coming back into style................

Apart from the trailer trash-hair, Edie looks amazing. And love the Lanvin too.

Good cover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->