Vogue Germany October 2009 : 30th Anniversary Issue

Bought the Bruce's issue and I'm actually disappointed, wished the editorials were longer than that. Was expecting a long edit with Doutzen and what I get is two pages. Karl's what it seems to be the best.

Bought the Bruce's issue and I'm actually disappointed, wished the editorials were longer than that. Was expecting a long edit with Doutzen and what I get is two pages. Karl's what it seems to be the best.
Me,too. But there's just Lindbergh issue here.... :cry:

I bought the three editions through my news-agent, although next week I must receive the box. LOVED all!

I have seen all issues, it is the worst deutch vogue magazine ever!! Ather see all the pags of this huge issue nothing catch my eye !!

And I on the contrary, can get it here anytime but after all decided not to buy it. Looking forward to the next months issue, had enough of these...

Anyone have the full scans of Berlin bei Nacht?:( Thank you in advance.^_^

I have only seen Karl`s issue and it`s pretty booring...so many pages and...hmm nothing interesting...And by the way i`m so curious about P.Lindbergh`s issue!!!I want it!!!

^I wish I could get my hands on the damm! Lagerfeld edition. There is only 2 places, which I know of that sells it around here and one store didn't even get it in. Then the other had about 5 Bruce Weber editions.

^Try rdfranks.co.uk. You can order single issues and they still had a copy of Lagerfeld's issue when I was in there the other day.
I would phone them first though to tell them which one you want.

^ All I've found so far are Peter L editions. I'll be going on a magazine hunt tomorrow. If I find two Karl editions, I'll make sure I nab one for you.

There's definitely one in Borders Charing Cross too, though a little battered :smile:

Charing Cross is a little extreme for me to be trecking too. Ha. Well, not that I know where about it actually is... I'll be checking the WHSmith's in Westfield, they're not bad with their imports either.

Charing Cross Borders is really just Tottenham Court Road, very central. Across the street from Claire De Rouen, who also probably has it.

You're taking in London, right? Have you tried "ROCOCO" it's on Elgin Cresent, off Portabello Market - I saw all three editions still in there a few days ago. Or there's a newsagent right in the middle of Marlebone High St - it only had the Karl edition left.

I have the Karl and the Lindbergh issues and I must say these are great magazines. I am keeping them as books in my library. It is a shame I don't talk german. these are amazing.:heart:

the karl issue is growing on me too. i also love his shots with the tower in potsdam

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->