Vogue Germany October 2009 : 30th Anniversary Issue

The Lindbergh issue seems so soulful and whimsical I would love to get a hold of it

I told myself to buy Lagerfeld's and Weber's issue but when I saw how big it is I decided to get only one :ninja: is that Vogue Promotion editorial with Luca in every issue since it's shot by Markus Jans?

The pages of brands' greeting for Vogue's anniversary is cool too especially Gianfranco Ferré and Valentino did something beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
is that Vogue Promotion editorial with Luca in every issue since it's shot by Markus Jans?

Yes, it's in every issue.

These three issues have identical content, except for pages 582 - 706/707 for which the photographers had a "carte blanche" (Lindbergh). My filenames contain the page numbers, it's "p000" at the end of the filename.

The pages of brands' greeting for Vogue's anniversary is cool too especially Gianfranco Ferré and Valentino did something beautiful.

Exactly my thoughts. I love this section.

I got myself the Karl issue today. The editorials are all quite the same, but nice and the rest of the content does not really live up to this special occasion, it's just like every Vogue. I'm content as it was an interesting read.
The only thing that really bothered me is Baptiste. He is in every freakin' photo looking dumb. Seriously, when I saw a shot of Brad Kroenig I just wanted to have him back! :yuk:

Love Frejas ed, one of the best eds Ive seen from Karl,:D very beautiful striking shots, love the one of her lying on the couch in that miu miu dress alot:heart:

I hope distributor for our country will provide all 3 copies.^_^ If not, I hope for Karl's edition.

From the Peter Lindbergh ed.

Liebe Hass Wahnsinn

p. 610-1 Jana Drews, Veruschka, Nina Burri, Nadja Auermann, Heidi Mount
p. 612 Veruschka
p. 643 Angelique Lang
p. 652 Tatjana Patitz
p. 686-7 Nadja Auermann
p. 690 Milla Jovovich

achAT-scans

I don't like this issue.
It's doesn't looks like anniversary issue for me. Best anniversary issue I've seen last time was Vogue Russia's one.

Brands greetings for Vogue 30 Years Anniversary

Bvlgari, Hugo Boss, Dolce & Gabbana, Gianfranco Ferre

Escada, Valentino, Karl Lagerfeld

achAT-scans

The Lindbergh pictures are really nice.

I also like most of the Bruce Weber pics. Especially the pics with Julia Stegner.

Karl Lagerfeld selection is also nice.

Thanks so much for all the scans.

Anita Berber
Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld

scanned by me

^ This last one ed is from the Lagerfeld issue, isn't it? I hope i can buy this one.

The first line of the Lindbergh shots are great.
I also like the 'best wishes' section. Nice works.

it is the worse german vogue issue ever been published! At least that's my opinion after buying the lindbergh's one...those 700+ pages are just a total waste or paper! And even the editorial by lindbergh is horrible! Just a few pages with Nadja and even less with Tatjana...mostly Verushka(?????), 1 or 2 photos of Heidi mout...the Karl lagerfeld's issue looks the best and then the Weber! I will get them and probably my bitter taste from the Lindbergh's will sweeten a bit:wink:
For all of you who expect too much-you will be hugely disappointed!
Thank god we have magazines like Numero still producing classy stuff!

^ Rado, German Vogue is still German Vogue, what are you waiting from them?) i think thats the best they can do... their best last issue was the mario testino`s one.

Only two pictures of Julia? :huh:
I'm still planning on getting the Lagerfeld edition and that one only. I like the editorial with Diane Kruger!

Thanks for all the scans.
My favourite editorial so far is the one with Freja and Heidi, it looks very good.

^ Rado, German Vogue is still German Vogue, what are you waiting from them?) i think thats the best they can do... their best last issue was the mario testino`s one.

Agree, Vogue Germany is always boring for me.

^i don`t wanna offend anyone, but i have one big question to all German fashion. and its existence in general is more than doubtful imo...

Well i have to say i enjoy German Vogue, and think that they do a good job very often than not.Sure their budget is not crazy, which it shows, but i still think some of the content is fantastic.It sure beats the Spanish, Indian, Australian.etc editions for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->