Vogue Germany October 2009 : 30th Anniversary Issue

Weber is always amazing! And I do not agree that german Vogue is always boring, it has perfect photography most of the time, it is one of the most stylish vogue editions, but this time i expected a lot more!
And the Luca editorial is quite nice by the way!

Mmmmm... it should have been more celebratory... everything is so black and white... but generally it is all fine...

source wenn.com
Claudia Schiffer and Nadja Auermann arriving at Grill Royal restaurant for the 30th anniversary party of Vogue Germany magazine. Berlin, Germany
getpreviewn.jpg

Oh the party for Vogue is today ? Good to know.

KissMiss m the magazine is not really OK, for all these pages there are too many pages that really count, but you will see what I am talking about when you get your copy...

Each issue shows the editorials of both other issues in small pictures on 8 pages each. So you don't have to buy all three issues but you see what you miss :D
I think that's pretty awful idea.. I thought they just do differents covers and same inside. I would need to buy all versions then but thank god, nothing those eds looks too interesting for me.

yes, the best would be to have the same content in all 3 issues, but unfortunately i will have to buy all 3, cause there are models i like in all 3 of them.

order form

For ordering single issues, the box alone or all together.

achAT-scan

Flash!

Angelica Blechschmidt, former editor of VOGUE, presents her treasure: a puzzle of magic moments of the 1990s.
Surprise - Designer - Models - Stilprofis - Wo Rauch ist, ist auch Feuer.

achAT-scans, scanned in High Resolution - 2000 px.

I got the Bruce Weber edition, there was only one copy at the newsstand, but lots of Lagerfeld and a good number of Lindbergs...

Thank you so much everyone for the scans! A quick Q - this looks like Nadja to me, am I right?

from post 1 - MissMagAddict - source | vogue.de via MissDalloway

Thank you! Gosh it's been awhile since I've seen her, but she's still so.. Nadja! :wub::D

Peter Lindbergh - Liebe Hass Wahnsinn

more scans from Peter Lindberghs editorial

achAT-scans

Peter Lindbergh - Actresses

Heike Makatsch, Isabelle Huppert, Mélanie Thierry, Tilda Swinton, Julianne Moore

achAT-scans

Many thanks to all who awarded me Karma and thanks for all your fantastic comments! :flower:

the lindbergh issue is really nice. love that melanie thierry picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->