Vogue Germany October 2009 : 30th Anniversary Issue

Berlin bei Nacht
Ph: Bruce Weber
Models: Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Abbey Lee Kershaw and lots of others (ID anyone?)

my scans

There are about 10 more pics in that ed but I ran out of time to scan all.
Also, sorry for the bad quality, but it's quite hard to scan a 700+ page mag.
Now, have fun IDing all the models in the last two pics :P

Thanks for those. Can't wait to see the rest. I really hope they sell all three where I am.

^Marloes Host I would say, the editorial looks bad I think. Still not sure whether to get Weber's or Lagerfelds but I think I will get the Lagerfeld one.

Thank you for the scans Nadine!

I just received my Karl Lagerfeld-copy.

Is anybody already scanning the 2 (!) Freja-editorials?

^omg! please
and review please

Last edited by a moderator:
Wohoo there's kim cloutier in the 7th pic!! can't wait to see the rest!! thanks :flower:

Tokio Hotel by Karl Lagerfeld

Tokio Hotel strike a fierce pose for the October 2009 pages of German Vogue’s 30th Anniversary Issue — on stands this Thursday (September 10).

The frontman for the mega-German band Bill Kaulitz tells JustJared.com, “When I arrived at the photo shoot in Berlin, [photographer] Karl Lagerfeld wanted to start immediately. I had just gotten back from the final album recordings in L.A. and was pretty tired, but Karl cheered me up right away and gave me energy. We got along really well and laughed a lot together – Karl is such a loving person. He immediately knew what kind of photos he wanted. Karl has an amazing vision and to me it felt like he already had the final picture in his head beforehand.”

JustJared

i guess i'm a little disappointed with the editorial "Berlin bei Nacht". Not my kind of style :/ but thanks for scaning anyway : )

What a shock, Abbey is naked in an editorial again :lol:

That edit. by Karl is awful. All his photo's are so dull and they always look the same. He really should stick to being a designer. Those don't even look like something you should see in Vogue, but more like a promo photo for say a video game. Just awful!

Bill has very feminine features...:ninja:...What does he and his band have to do with fashion, really?

When vogue germany it's come out in Schweiz??:smile:

I'll probably get Karl's issue tomorrow, because looking at the content page it seems like it has (larger) editorials that will most likely feature models, while Webber's issue has a lot of short editorials with German celebrities. And about the Tokio Hotel photos posted on the page before, it not just looks like a promo shot, I'm pretty sure it actually is one. Bill's photos in Vogue are definitely the ones posted a few pages before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->