Vogue Germany October 2009 : 30th Anniversary Issue

I am not sure what to think about the eds, haven't seen enough previews but from what I've seen...Freja's ed looks quite good, Behati+Candice+Abbey Lee's ed is kinda old-fashioned but in some lovely way...and is Edita shot by Lagerfeld for this issue? that's awesome to see her in print. And overall there is just smth about thick issues for me, this thing itself makes me excited, you just wanna have it and rip off this packing thing and look it through in a rush to see everything as fast as possible :lol: It's a shame a won't have a chance to get the mag here.

Big thanx to everyone for info, previews, scans!!! I appreciate it very much

^ You can't get Vogue Germany in Russia? strange.
Because as I know Russia & Germany are friends.
Are other Vogue editions available in Moscow?

Dear Moderators maybe it is better to open 3 threads for this issue, because it is allready one big mess :wink: Thank you

^I think it will help if there is a list of the different editorials in each issue.

"Monokel Diele"
Photograopher: Karl Lagerfeld
Models: Freja Beha Erichsen, Heidi Mount, Baptiste Giaconi

scanned by candlebougie

i was just asking two of my friends to get me all 3 issues. on of them is living in germany and will be here. another is going to berlin tomorrow. hope at least one of them will get me that gift because of my b-day)

for once Baps doesn't belong,he's really useless in this.the girls look great however.

I'll defiantly be going for the Karl Lagerfeld edition. Thanks for the scans!

^ You can't get Vogue Germany in Russia? strange.
Because as I know Russia & Germany are friends.
Are other Vogue editions available in Moscow?
hmm possibly there are places where you can get it, I am not sure

yes, I saw Paris and US editions for sure but they cost like they are made of gold and I am in financial crisis :ninja:

i was just asking two of my friends to get me all 3 issues. on of them is living in germany and will be here. another is going to berlin tomorrow. hope at least one of them will get me that gift because of my b-day)

GREAT! it will be an extremely heavy gift, around 10kg of glossy paper! :flower::lol:
I've just ordered my jubilees box! ^_^

^i was just about order it through mail, but later knew what my friends can get it. btw, how much costs shipping and is there any extra except gift box?

^Vogue anniversary complete edition with box (Vogue Jubiläumsausgabe Komplettpaket) costs 29€, plus 24,45€ for 10kg package shipping.

I want to see a review before I commit to buying any issue TBH...I'm not excited by anything at all ATM :ninja:

You're all welcome!
I have to say this 3 issue thing is indeed very confusing...so all the editorials in my Weber issue are not in the Karl and Peter issue? Then I should tell you that there is a beautiful ed with Julia Stegner in the Weber issue :smile:

Why does baptiste always have to wear heels? HOtt ed though!

Interesting, i haven't got problem with Baptiste here. He did a great job now. Like the 2 girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->