Vogue Germany October 2009 : 30th Anniversary Issue

Edita's ed is wonderful....I'm quite happy with Lagerfeld's issue apart from all the B/W. I'm gonna check back in a few hours I'm still not decided on which to get.

I love the photo of Karl Lagerfeld holding the baby with a cow behind ! so funny. Great édito with Diane Kruger.

i have every issue now and i have to say, i like them all so far...can't decide the best one(

Bruce Weber - Traumbilder

"Berlin In My Mind"
The Bruce Weber preview pages scanned from the Peter Lindbergh issue.

achAT-scans

Julia!!! :woot::wub::heart:

Woah this is even better than i imagined (ignoring Baptiste trying to hard!), thanks for the scans achAT. :flower:

Vogue Menschen (People)

All three photographers are in the first scan.

achAT-scans

Zeitgeist - Vogue Deutsch covers

Scanned in High Resolution (2000 px) by me.

Thanks for all the scans!:flower::heart:
The Karl Lagerfeld issue is simply a collection of Karl's favorite boys! Baptiste overload!:shock::ninja: But all the eds look amazing.

And forgive me to ask a silly question: are all the contents in 3 issues totally different or just the editorial parts are different? TIA!

And forgive me to ask a silly question: are all the contents in 3 issues totally different or just the editorial parts are different? TIA!

Just the editorial parts are different (and the first contents page and the preview pages)

So if you buy one issue, you won't miss a thing. You just get the editorials of the other issues compressed to 8 pages.

and what`s inside lindbergh issue, may you make a quick review please, achAT?

60 years Germany - 30 years Vogue

Vogue Promotion - German labels
Photos: Markus Jans
Styling: Nicola Knels & Lynn Schmidt

achAT-scans

and what`s inside lindbergh issue, may you make a quick review please, achAT?

The editorial is hard to describe. It's called "Liebe, Hass, Wahnsinn" (Love, Hate, Madness).

Almost all pictures are B&W. The ed. consists of many photos of Berlin 1989-2009, many have little or nothing to do with fashion. You'd expect only a few pics from this ed. in a fashion editorial.

Models and celebrities include:
Nadja Auermann, dancer Nina Burri, Veruschka, Heidi Mount, Jeanne Moreau, Stephanie Seymour, Heike Makatsch, Tatjana Patitz, Jana Drews, Peter Handke, Tilda Swinton, Milla Jovovich, Julianne Moore.
Some appear in just one picture, others in more. I think most pics are with Veruschka.

Yeah Lindbergh is just one huge editorial...

I bought Lagerfeld's edition (ate my own words), the magazine is really really thick, probably the thickest monthly edition of this year...:ninja:

And there are lots of 'collages' of iconic fashion/Vogue things, like 8 pages of Model, Photographer, Editor pictures from the 90s (a new Meisel picture that was unfamiliar to me :wink:)

I bought Lagerfeld's edition (ate my own words), the magazine is really really thick, probably the thickest monthly edition of this year...:ninja:

hehe, i was shocked too when i saw it first :lol: also decided that she
didn't have time to read yet, but ran through the pages . Baptiste seems to be in every ed in the Lagerfeld edition :rolleyes: :lol:

Thanks for the preview scans! Weber's issue is still my favorite so far.

i don't like ANY of the editorials! :shock: :neutral:

ETA: #153 - model is Luca Gadjus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->