Vogue Hellas March 2011 : Daria Werbowy by Mario Sorrenti

Bertrando3

Reaction score
Cover_255_336.jpg

Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino

source: voguehellas.gr

ISSUE
42 Flash to happiness: Renowned photographer Martio Testino, recording his impressions of the official engagement photograph of Prince William to Catherine Middleton.
108 Fashion rocks: O «Chameleon» Sakis Rouvas, maneuvered with great ease by a professional project to another, remaining always on top. From Peace Zournatzi
112 The music on the catwalk: Konstantinos Rigos, responsible for the artistic direction of Madwalk, capturing moments of great fashion and music festival.
118 A free woman: Maria Nafpliotou-depth interviews with Theo Koutsoyiannopoulos.
130 Fatal passions: John and Eugenia Stankoglou Dimitropoulou test their strengths and limits of love on the hit television series The Island. From Paris Kormari
140 The Gucci force: The Frida Giannini, marking the 90 years of house Gucci, speaks exclusively to Evangelia Koutsovoulou values for past and future actions. >

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a bold and cool image: there's a lot of colors, the title pops out, the pose is great, Daria's face looks superb and the background and coverlines do well. I'll give this cover a 7.5/10 :smile:

absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!even though its a reprint. the pose, the face, the background.......simply the best!!!!!

It's actually by Mario Sorrenti. I love this image and it's a really great choice for cover.

oups then the Vogue Greece did an error or something because I translated their text and this name came out; can someone correct this error please?

Regardless of the text, I love that this particular shot of Daria has gone to good use.

Great to see thtat this picture is used for a cover.

great choice of cover shot :wink: daria looks breathtaking :woot:

GREAT Styling!!! Beautiful use of color.

Lovely... Daria is the definition of grace... she looks beautiful.

daria cant do no wrong! she looks amazing

gucci last collection seem to be avery where!

carine should have chosen this cover instead of lara's. it's way better

Daria has a lot of Greek Vogue cover, but it's all reprint.
When they stop using reprint?

Love this cover, she looks sexy and amazing in that Gucci outfit.:heart:

Daria has a lot of Greek Vogue cover, but it's all reprint.
When they stop using reprint?

well she has a lot of vogue covers in general. when it comes to vogue hella i dont think they can financially afford to produce their own covers using well known photographers. its an expensive process. i just get used to the idea that vogue mexico, korea, hella, portugal, spain belong the the same league.

at least in this case, vogue greek put a great shot to a good use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->