US Vogue April 2009 : Beyoncé by Mario Testino

i bet this is going to be one of the year's best sellers....considering all the buzz online about it...Smart Anna!

Sadly there isn't a full edit of Edita. It's just a picture accompanying an article on plastic surgery.

I will do it tonight once I get home along if no one else gets to it first :flower:

OHHH OK:( thankss for answerme

Doutzen always looks good. Such an amazing body.

Speaking of which...
Nobody beats Joan Holloway.

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Vogue US

Here's one of the few remaining edits in the issue.

Title: Work & Perk
PHOTOG: Mario Testino
Model: Edita Vilkeviciute

Scans courtesy of Vamp

From the Shape Portfolio by Annie Liebovitz. Just the main pictures right now, full articles tomorrow. I'm about 10 minutes away from passing out from exhaustion.

Great Shape Special
Ph. Annie Liebowitz
Stars: Adele, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Lou Doillon, Olivia Thirlby & Zoe Kravitz

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Vogue US April 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for your scans Luxx and kroqjock

Edita looks incredible! :wub:

Edita looks amazing as usual:woot: I love Anja's pic:heart: but the pic of Christina Hendricks is so beautiful:crush: She's some lady:shock:
Thank-you Luxx.:flower:

Wow wow wow wow wow, not deserving? Please, she won 10 Grammys, Legend Awards @ 2 different awards shows, sang for the President, sang @ the Oscars multiple times, sold over 75 million records and countless other things. I mean if you don't know by now, then idk what to say.

saying shes not deserving is just wrong.

Back on the cover, I think she looks absolutely stunning. Shut the haters down Bee! :D

Yes to everything you said!!

who photograped the photo of Doutzen??

This isn't a shape issue as much as it an issue about fitness and featuring the hottest models of the moment. They could have at least put Isabeli Fontana, who is usually in US Vogue and has a GREAT curvier body for a Shape issue, in an editorial!

Isabeli has one page also in this issue, don't remember what is about.. Vampirehorde said me ^_^

I am getting so impatient for getting this issue :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->