Vogue Hong Kong February 2021 : Akon, Estelle, Lexi, Luna & Taylor by Luigi & Iango

I think they're too far away for the dark, smoky raccoon eyes to translate in the group shot. Close-ups are muchhh better. And can I say kudos to the models for getting in that murky, high-tide Venitian water and hope they got their shots after

voguehk.com

Absolutely terrific use of the Venice background! Giving me Helmut Newton for VP 70's vibes (Especially the one model laying on the couch in the dark lit room)!

@justaguy would hopefully approve of this?

stunning editorial! finally some FASHION!

Wow, that is incredible. I miss this kind of FASHION editorial. Absolutely obsessed with this!!!

Amazing!! This is super gorgeous. I always love a good fashion editorial in Venice and they did great here. Great cast of models too :heart:

OMFGGGGGGGGG FASHIOONNNNNNNN ???? IN A FASHION MAGAZINE ???? In 2021 ??? Am I dreaming????? :rofl::clap::buzz: I am LIVINGGGG omg :hardhead::clap:

It's fierceeeeee that's what I want to see in every editorial of Vogue around the world: passion for fashion, luxurious clothes, top hot poses, modelssssssss = a.k.a Fashion with a capital F. Not the freakin' nonsense American Vogue and other mags have done for months and yearsssss now. Just by looking at what British Vogue did with Angelina I laugh.

This shoots gets major props just for remembering and including a Gaultier piece.

Lovely production and execution: That they dared to submerge many of these pieces all in the name for a fashion story is so decadently commendable— more so than ever, in these frugal days. (I wonder though… this concept could be produced with digital trickery. It would be time-consuming, but if anyone’s up to the challenge, L&I would be the duo to do it, just to snatch more high-profile jobs. And with this shoot, they deserve the high-profile jobs.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->