Vogue Hong Kong March 2020 : Naomi Campbell by Chris Colls

Just as terrible as their inaugural issue.

This edition needs a new EIC ASAP

Wow, what a waste of Naomi, but the first cover in color does look a bit better. Lol at CC name on the cover though, who they kidding!!

You can have all the budget in the world but it won't make up for having no taste. This looks both dated and campy in a bad way. That Nina managed to get the best out of Naomi and Chris Colls with a multi girl shoot is telling. Especially when you look at these covers.

So far Vogue HK should be filed under 'Conde Nast Bad Choices', along with launching Vogue CS and Vanity Fair Italia, and shutting down Self magazine.

I actually love the first cover in B&W. Naomi in anything but her regular long weave? I'm sold.

I actually like this, she looks very good, the fashion is hot, as well as hair and makeup anddd it's a supermodel on the cover of Vogue so: I'm there for this. It looks very similar to the shoot Vogue Portugal did with Naomi and a red wig. Granted it does not look super modern but I do not mind it. Could it be more creative? YES. Would I take this over the loads of crappy covers with Kendall, Bella or Hailey? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. I would love to see the video of this covershoot :wink:

a year: passes
Vogue HK: ANNIVERSARY ISSUE!!!!!

LOL! It's like Vogue India, every single year without fail. A big splashy anniversary issue. Do people really care that much about celebrating birthdays over there?

I suppose that Vogue HK managed to survive a year should be applauded considering.....

What a waste of Naomi and Colls. Looks like a cheap version of Steven Klein.

With all the messes in HK, literally no body gives a shxx to this magazine now, the crew only keep going work for paycheck and clients.

I’m sure Chris was told to copy Klein’s moody aesthetic But the coverline “Driven” accompanied by a select of Naomi in a really bad cosplay wig…. driving… Beyond basic comes to mind. (LOL @chris getting his name featured on the cover… It’s Chris Coll— it’s like making a big deal about a Zara dress...)

Probably some of the worst hair I've seen on Naomi. Good job Vogue HK!!!

Naomi's not the only clown in the driving seat.

I'm immediately on board with Naomi portraying a femme fatale, but that wig is diabolical.

DRIVEN TO GREATNESS
Photographer:
Chris Colls
Stylist: Patti Wilson
Hair: Ro Morgan
Make-Up: Daniel Sallstrom
Model: Naomi Campbell

kendam.com

This all feels like something Steven Klein would’ve done better for W, ten years ago.

I might be the only one here who loved that covershoot but I don't care ahah I will take this 20 times over any of the recent instagirls silly shoots. Naomi will always be a legend with models 20 years younger than her. I love the video. As for the photos: how can you not like it?! there's strength, skills, beauty, she still moves like a panther, her face is gorgeousss and the video clearly shows: she got it. I will take this over Vogue Korea's Bella shoot.

Shut this magazine down, or change the team from the top down. The lack of taste and creativity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiccestlavie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->