Vogue Hong Kong May 2021 : Kendall Jenner by Zoey Grossman

Uhmmm I’m sorry but what is the idea/direction behind this? Why is she inside of a giant shell with that black, Chanel jumpsuit on? I hope the editorial will make more sense.
And no, The Art of Fashion and Kendall Jenner should not be mentioned on the same cover. :flower:

Sure, we all know Kendall isn't all that good when it comes to modelling but in her defense, not many (if any) models could pull off this silly set-up.

The thing that bothers me the most about Vogue HK is that ugly shadow they use behind fonts. It's such an eyesore.

I like it a lot :ninja:

we all know about Kendall’s limitations and her career is full of hits and misses.
I will never understand how can someone have amazing selfies and pictures on her Instagram profile and so many sh*tty ones for covers and editorials.
I know it’s not the same, but still the easiness and chemistry with the camera should be identical.
it’s a mystery to me, almost nonsensical.

Vogue HK is trying to produce good fashion content and this is a good premise for May’s edition.

I like it a lot :ninja:

we all know about Kendall’s limitations and her career is full of hits and misses.
I will never understand how can someone have amazing selfies and pictures on her Instagram profile and so many sh*tty ones for covers and editorials.
I know it’s not the same, but still the easiness and chemistry with the camera should be identical.
it’s a mystery to me, almost nonsensical.

Vogue HK is trying to produce good fashion content and this is a good premise for May’s edition.
The difference is actually quite simple: you can look at yourself while taking a selfie, you can't when someone is photographing you. I know this sounds cheesy but Tyra Banks used to tell hopeful models to practice in the mirror first and then get as many test shots as they can to perfect it.

At this point I'll just take what I can take from her. She's very hit or miss and it's like once she takes one step forward she regresses two.

A digital cover must be like

tenor.gif

tenor.com

The one where she's not looking at the camera is the best, they really could've scrapped the other two

In the whole China region, Vogue China>Vogue Taiwan>Vogue Hong Kong

That girl could be modeling for 20 years and she will STILL be a basic girl trying to make it happen. She's no modeling skills in comparison to the great supermodels of the past or her contemporaries like Vittoria, Luna, Iman and the rest. She has NO facial expression, she just does not pose ever and she is just ''there'' without emoting anythingggggg. Once the show KUWTK ends I feel we will see perhaps less of her.

I hate the lighting in her face and Kendull’s expressionless and lifeless face in all of the shots.

That girl could be modeling for 20 years and she will STILL be a basic girl trying to make it happen. She's no modeling skills in comparison to the great supermodels of the past or her contemporaries like Vittoria, Luna, Iman and the rest. She has NO facial expression, she just does not pose ever and she is just ''there'' without emoting anythingggggg. Once the show KUWTK ends I feel we will see perhaps less of her.

Not really sure why anyone would believe that. She’s a secondary character at best on that show, it’s become their family’s least successful venture at the moment and they’ve already signed a very lucrative deal to create content with Hulu that is supposed to begin very shortly after KUWTK ends this year. The only thing I could imagine that would make her cease modeling or perhaps take more significant steps back is if her new tequila brand does well enough to take up all her time and attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->