Vogue India January 2009 : Tabu

I like it, she looks very pretty and the color scheme is nice

I like the cover too. Its simple and thats what makes it pretty. Wish they'd stop using Bollywood actresses wearing gowns though. Its getting old. How about jeans or a statement coat?

Not very impressed with this cover. And it's funny how lots of people seem to like it because it's not typical for Vogue India, but it is more than typical, just another Bollywood actress and not a true Indian beauty.

It's a shape issue, yet they got rid of her curves.

There is a certain freshness to the cover, but im seriously sick of all the bollywood covers...this is turning more into filmfare, cineblitz etc rather than Vogue. There isn't exactly a shortage of gorgeous Indian models!

It's a shape issue, yet they got rid of her curves.

There is a certain freshness to the cover, but im seriously sick of all the bollywood covers...this is turning more into filmfare, cineblitz etc rather than Vogue. There isn't exactly a shortage of gorgeous Indian models!

I agree with this 100%.

Even though I really like Tabu and think she looks lovely (though they probably photoshopped her body, which is unfortunate), I am getting tired of seeing only actresses on the cover.

the cover is surprisingly nice! WAY better compared to the previous ones :wink:

Can't wait to see some editorials..! Wish I could buy it somewhere here where I live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbgg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->