Vogue India February 2009 : Jennifer Aniston by Craig McDean

I can still accept reprinting model covers..Reprinting celebrity covers are just the lowest a magazine can go to.:innocent:

i Loled a bit when i saw the thread title

Jen was absolutely gorgeous when she was younger and she's still got a rockin' body :D

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone get the newstand issue? I'm wondering why i havent got any supplements ever since i subscribed:unsure: Last February they had a S/S Catwalk Collections supplement:cry:

at least they changed jen's text from the "what she did was so uncool..."

The text is a lot better then the US version :rolleyes:

What is the Simpson's quote I'm thinking of right now...

Oh yes.

"Sometimes I think you want to fail."

Oh Vogue India. Take it back to the drawing board. :sick:

It doesn't even look like the cover for an indian mag. I'd prefer their disastrous home-made collages.

reprints are dumb, it's like giving the indian vogue readers America's scraps. Conde Nast should be ashamed! tut tut

Yes, India's alive with more talent and activity than Hollywood could ever hope to imagine. I think Jennifer Aniston looks fine in most of her images - but do they really need to use her? Or more precisely, do they need to reuse an old image? When they had Victoria Beckham on the cover, it was a shot we hadn't seen before, so there was something interesting in the sight.

maybe its because of the recession. certainly cheaper to reprint than shoot a new cover image:unsure:

we can't blame the recession for lack of creativity. ok so jen sell :rolleyes: they could have reprinted something from her editorial, or the cover she did before this one. why choose a bad image that is still fresh in our minds?

they could have reprinted something from her editorial, or the cover she did before this one. why choose a bad image that is still fresh in our minds?
That's the thing. Its still fresh in YOUR mind. Indians havent seen this image or editorial. I know its a reprint coz i'm on Tfs. And ultimately i think vogue india is for an indian audience, not international one. if that were the case, we'd just see pages and pages of wild colors and exotica. :flower:

Why? I usually like her but I start hating her when I see her on a magazine.

i thought only vogue mexico do this mistakes but no! THey didn't!

I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this!

for some reason this cover offends me.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->