Vogue India October 2007 ( Premier Issue ) by Patrick Demarchelier

The cover is boring but oh my word at the editorials! Gemma's, Sasha's and Lily's are amazing! I want to see the beauty ad of the Indian model please. :D

yeah, but there is nothing "Indian" about that Sasha/Paolo's edit for Vogue India. Russian model, Italian photog...might as well have been an edit for Italian Vogue...

I disagree, I thought Sasha, Gemma and Lily's editorial all had a very distinct Indian vibe to it. It showed of the Indian culture and also Bollywood very well. The out of place one was Alana Zimmer's. It could have been in any magazine. :innocent: Someone please post more scans! :heart:

I'll scan Alexandra's editorial and the Indian model's beauty ed later today :smile:

Alexandra Tomlinson (She looks absolutely wonderful here!)
"Free Spirit"
Ph. Robin Derrick

Lakshmi Menon and ?
"Objects of Desire"
Ph. Prabuddha Dasgupta

Scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
well dont judge a book or magazine by its cover holds true in this case , its very exotic yet gritty , sort of retro but in a good way . The editorials rock!

sorry for the really late bump, but i just got to say--the cover was horrific, but the eds were great! objects of desire and metro crossing w/ lily cole are amazing--thanks to Schneider and Faith for the scans!

I finally bought this issue. It reminds me so much Vogue UK. But maybe they have find their own line later issues.. The eds were more beautiful than I expected. Great launch!

*Please do not quote images*

Lakshmi Menon and ?
"Objects of Desire"
Ph. Prabuddha Dasgupta

*Please do not quote images*

Scanned by me
The other model is Kamal Siddhu

My favorite editorial of all time from Vogue India.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->