Vogue Italia February 2009 : Pixie Geldof by Steven Meisel

Manuva

congratulations, nerds.
Reaction score
Let the storm begin..
vogue_1292861f.jpg

*the telegraph

I'm upset when she's on the cover of my Heat magazine, let alone Vogue Italia!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, please, please let this be the only Vogue Italia blight of the year.

Pixie geldolf? why? so young so cool? umm dont think so.
well as a positive at least they dont have her sister.

PIXIE! TOTALLY unexpected! She looks great. Much like Billie Jean in that 80's B-Movie! Can't wait to see the contents! The only thing is, her hair and makeup don't really agree with the outfit she is wearing and the background....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like it :ninja:. Thanks for posting the cover Manuva.

We waited ten days for it to be Pixie Geldoff?

:lol:

Okay, this is totally unexpected :shock:

C'mon, Pixie?
So Young So Cool?
I don't find her cool...:unsure:
I'll have to see whats the content...

Oh, and ontd_ff. I wouldn't have to lurk if you opened membership :wink:

I waited for so f****** long for this cover and this is it? Pixie Geldof? Truly a dissappointment to see a cover this terrible from Mesiel, dont care about her, but at least make it a damn good shot, someone was complaining how Michelle Obama is not Vogue worthy when we tallked about the rumor that she is on the cover of next US Vogue, so this totally puts things in its place, tallk about a waste of a great cover, sigh.

It is totally unexpected. But it's not all that bad. I appreciate the fact they threw something at us that we never saw coming. I have a feeling there will be lots of 90s grunge inside... And maybe appearances by other "It-girls." Hello, Alice Dellal!

Let the storm begin..

:rofl::mohawk:
:boxer:

that just makes me want to throw away all V.I.
I said "great" for the Paparazzi issue .... "why not" for Nicole Richie and redcarpets issue ....
I do say :sick: for this ....
just hope there won't be cory k. in this .... looking back at those sort of issues i guess she's not gonna be alone in this ....

Now that her name's been mentioned, I would rather it had been Alice Dellal, because she has an incredible body, she can do grunge and glam.

Ah well, six quid saved.

It is totally unexpected. But it's not all that bad. I appreciate the fact they threw something at us that we never saw coming. I have a feeling there will be lots of 90s grunge inside... And maybe appearances by other "It-girls." Hello, Alice Dellal!

Oh god, I haven't even thought of that, you might be right...

Now that her name's been mentioned, I would rather it had been Alice Dellal, because she has an incredible body, she can do grunge and glam.

Ah well, six quid saved.

I would have much rather seen Alice Dellal too. She is ten times sexier-and more unique- than Pixie. Still, there's a chance that she may be inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->