Vogue Italia September 2009 : Sasha, Ash, Anna, Will, Max, Christian, Jamie by Meisel

BLACKLAB

Reaction score
Vogue Italia Came Out This Morning.
Couture Supplement: Rhianna by Steven Klein
Scanned by BLACKLAB

Attachments

• img080.jpg
    img080.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 499
  • img094.jpg
    img094.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 136
  • img095.jpg
    img095.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 119
  • img081.jpg
    img081.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:
Unexpected indeed :P
So much for all those rumours we've been hearing. Thanks for posting BLACKLAB

Btw it's Sasha P and Ash Stymest (?) if a mod wouldn't mind changing the title

20fbaja.jpg

Livejournal

Did not expect this at all

guess Meisel carries on his recession thematic .....

that's fine !

and unexpected, too, as i think V.italia is the only one to go in that sense, non ?

very unexpected indeed haha unexpectedly different!! sasha looks beautiful :smile:

no, it is not a fold out. i can't really id the models in the meisel story, very strong makeup and alot making strange/strong expressions.

i flipped through it quickly. there is a story with kristen m. shot by peter lindbergh, looks like hannelore knuts shot by tim walker, iris s. shot by glen luchford, craig mcdean story not sure about model could be karlie kloss and another girl. there is a vogue close up by miles aldridge, vogue suggestions by ellen von unwerth and a vogue beauty by solve, but i cannot id the models on any of these.... sorry!

^Thanks for the review. Sounds great so far.
Don't worry about id-ing the models, plenty of people here love to do that ^_^

it is pretty big, of course lots of advertising at the beginning and then the main editorial does not start until about the last 80 pages of the magazine. i personally do not like the the meisel story, even though i am a big fan of his. the cover shot is the most simple shot in the whole thing, the rest of the story is lots of movement and strange / strong facial expressions and heavy makeup that i do not care for personnaly. seems like a kind of ho bo meets something almost vicotrian insipired theme but i could be wrong.

I'm quite shocked. Don't know what to think except I don't like it, visually speaking. Seems poorly done, theme isn't interesting at all when there is such an over-use of these clichés... maybe it's too bad not to be interesting and when I'll see the whole editorial I might change my mind (at least on the concept, even if I doubt right now).

Hopefully, thanks to Blacklab, I know there is still a couple of unknown models able to make my day later :lol:

awful! their heads look like they've been photoshoped to the bodies:ninja:
but thanks for posting BLACKLAB

I actually like it :P A bit 'rustic'? :lol:

this has to be the worst Vogue Italia cover ever! :doh:

what were they thinking? :rolleyes:

Are they serious with those heads + bodies? :ninja:
My thoughts exactly... so maybe that's their point and that's fine but right now I can't stop thinking it's just so random...

That's a weird cover :shock:, of course unexpected, but I think in a bad way

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->