Vogue Italia September 2009 : Sasha, Ash, Anna, Will, Max, Christian, Jamie by Meisel

the Rihanna cover would be better if it were Sessilee...I thought it was her at first & then disappointed...

Could anyone who has this issue tell me if there's a talent supplement that comes with it? Displaying work of Graduates/students from around the world..?

Thanks in advance if anyone can confirm this..

i am dying to see lindbergh & mcmenamy. its been years since worked together? i loved their work for the 96 pirelli. any deatils or small preview?

Could anyone who has this issue tell me if there's a talent supplement that comes with it? Displaying work of Graduates/students from around the world..?

Thanks in advance if anyone can confirm this..

Yes there is that supplement + inside vogue there are a lot of small pics with a black model (Jordan?) who wears the clothes of the "new talents"

Yes there is that supplement + inside vogue there are a lot of small pics with a black model (Jordan?) who wears the clothes of the "new talents"

Ohh, thanks for the info! Some of my own work should be in this supplement, but it was never shot on a model, work was sent to them in a digital format. I hope I appear somewhere in the supplement!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I'm hoping it does make it into the issue.

If it doesn't, I reserve the right to cry in the corner of the room. :smile: Ha.

is she in lingerie? o_O

None of my stuff was lingerie, no. As far as I know it should be the supplement itself and not in the actual magazine. Is it split into little sections, with little bits about each person, or something along those lines anyone...?

oh whoops..I asked because some recent photos of Jourdan came out this week and she wore contestant designs for a contest..this must be something different

Ohh, thanks for the info! Some of my own work should be in this supplement, but it was never shot on a model, work was sent to them in a digital format. I hope I appear somewhere in the supplement!
We must see it! :woot:

oh whoops..I asked because some recent photos of Jourdan came out this week and she wore contestant designs for a contest..this must be something different

I think that could possibly be as part of the Mittlemoda competition. Amazing for the people who get their work shot on her!

From Supplement

A Dream of a Dress
Photo: Paolo Roversi
Models: Ymre, Toni, Constance, Heidi, Jourdan, Rose, Darya, Viktoriya, Imogen and Sigrid

Scanned by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->