Vogue Italia September 2009 : Sasha, Ash, Anna, Will, Max, Christian, Jamie by Meisel

love that Roversi ed! GOrgeous!

thanks Diciassette. the photography is great, the styling is beautiful, and i love the hairdos. too bad the models surpass the limit of boredom i can stand.

Love this editorial and love Roversi:heart:
The clothes are perfectly showcased here and as the title suggests the whole thing is a total dream.:D
Thanks for the amazing scans Diciasstette :smile:

Paolo captures the beauty of haute couture like no other :wub: .. every single piece looks so intricate and impeccable. and Luigi's hairdos are insane! :shock:

Isn't that Anna de Rijk in the solo shot wearing Givenchy?. she looks gorgeous.. same for Rose and Darya.

thanks for your scans, Diciassette.

^Indeed. It's an exceptionally gorgeous ed!

This ed and Meisel's are the reasons to get this issue...it's breathtaking and it's wonderful to see Roversi outside of the studio in natural light adds a new dynamic to his work.

Darya, Ymre, Viktoriya, Rose, Anna and Jourdan look the best, the rest bore me (although the Dior shot is orgasmic) :(

Edward Enninful was the fashion editor :wub:

soooo stunning, the shot of ymre in the dior dress is amazing, and so is the one with the 3 girls in the dior dresses

Now this editorial is a wonder ... so elegant and delicate. Ymre for the Valentino couture dress = :heart:
Wish we could have editorial like that more often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roversi's editorial is definitely amazing. love it.

I am speechless.

Seriously. This is even better than I ever expected :heart: Especially Ymre! She's a queen. An empress! Just wow. Sorry for such moronic words but Roversi simply proved once more why he is one of my favs. This issue is a must-buy now for sure

Roversi's ed is ok to me. The styling and background are interesting but the casting is boring to hell... I didn't like the hairdo either. Thanks for scans, btw.

Roversi's ed is ok to me. The styling and background are interesting but the casting is boring to hell... I didn't like the hairdo either. Thanks for scans, btw.

I sort of agree, the clothes look great and I like how it is shot, but the models all look so cold and lifeless. Plus I'm getting a little tired of seeing these ridiculous hairdo's in so many eds, although they do work here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->