Vogue Italia February 2010 : Agyness, Daphne & Jamie by Steven Meisel

I love Iselin, and I'm glad to see her back in the magazines. But those first pics aren't particularly flattering though.

sounds like a good issue. thanks for the review.

It doesn't really look like shot by Meisel, but well. Love the first shot, this blurry effect looks so good here.
It definitely looks like his work.Looove the shots of Jaime:woot:

italian vogue always delivers dope editorial; from what is previewed here i cannot wait to see HQ's of the spreads.

I love like everybody hates each issue of Italian Vogue at the beginning (from previews and snaps) and then tells that he/she has changed his/her mind after reading the review.

It is still boring to death. I actually buy it every month from force of habit. But I really wish they improved because it used to be so amazing and exciting formerly.

Hum... Not liking so far... The cover looks...idk...too crowded... But it's not only that... I was expecting more after that brilliant January cover... :doh:

Great colors in Emma Summerton's ed, and McDean's ed looks cool too. Well, the Meisel ed is slightly better than the hideous cover... still mediocre at best, though.

The editorial left me speechless

It definitely looks like his work.Looove the shots of Jaime:woot:

All right, I guess I'm not that familiar with Meisel's works :lol: Agree about Jamie, she looks amazing and I'm so happy she's featured!

The webspace I used is mine. It would have taken me ages to upload them to free hosts.

Suggestions (I)
Photos: Greg Lotus

(my scans)

to be continued...

Step Into The Future (II)

Kasia Smutniak

(my scans)

That's all I scanned for now. If no one is able to get the issue and scan the rest I'll make more later this or next week.

Thank god the editorials more than make up for the hideous cover! Thanks for the lovely scans Fontastic!! :flower:

Thanks so much for the scans, Fontastic :flower:
I love Iselin's and Kasia's eds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->