Vogue Italia February 2010 : Agyness, Daphne & Jamie by Steven Meisel

Horrible casting? :unsure:

The story is called "individuals" and those three seem perfectly suited for the concept, if you ask me.

I guess it's a matter of personal taste. The casted models don't engage me at all, although I'm sure they fit the concept. ^_^ Hanne Gaby, Masha and Yasmina for example would also have suited the concept and excited me at the same time .. :lol:

That's another 6 euros I'm gonna save this month... The title of the thread didn't excite me to start with, and although Agyness and Daphne look good this is disappointing so far...

No joke, since last week I keep thinking about the probability of Jamie on the cover of VI.
The cover is...flashy :huh: and the green masthead is questionable as well.

So their individuality is so overwhelming they had to make this cover rather bleak. Or is it just a bad copy?

To be perfectly honest, I think the cover is dreadful and imho, the only girl who looks good is Agyness. Another issue I won't be buying!

I like the model choices but the cover does nothing for me, at all.
I don't like it, I don't dislike it, just blah...

I like the concept of "Individuals" and its true to me that three of them are really have got their individuality... I like Agyness looking of a bob hair, she is always great, and Daphne ad Jamie also look great too.... I really love it :smile: more more more HQ photos please...

So many bad vibes and the contents aren't even reviewed yet -_-

LOL I can't even see the cover. But I'm not kidding I was thinking of an Agyness, Jamie and Sessilee cover as one of my nightmare VI covers...but this even tops that. I'm not an Agyness hater but she's really bad with black hair IMO.

EXCELLENT casting! Who knew a combination of Jamie/Agyness/Daphne would look good on the cover of a magazine. All three girls look amazing, but I have to say that the styling is a bit fussy. From what I can see in the Agyness previews, it looks like an okay studioshoot. Maybe if I see more, it will be a great studioshoot, but for now it's just ok. I have to say it again though, the casting is stroooooong.

Steven's love affair with women model management has got to stop:hardhead::judge:Im not liking the cover lets hope the content is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
the cover is totally crap..agyness'shots are not that bad nonetheless

And I was thinking I would see young models on the cover this month ...
I like Daphne and I think she looks great, the cover looks fine to me and in real life I'm sure will look a lot better. Looking forward to the contents, I hope this issue will worth the 9 euros that it costs because I really want to start buying VI again ...

This cover is pure love. I mean Jamie, Agyness and DAPHNE?! It couldn't get any better. 2010's trinity is here. The animal trinity, that is.:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->