Vogue Italia January 2009 : Anna Selezneva, Anna Maria J & Viktoriya by Steven Meisel

tocceve

Reaction score

From Function by Steven Meisel
Models: Anna Selezneva, Natasha Poly, Anna Maria Jagodzinska, Viktoriya Sasonkina, Nimue Smit, Karlie Kloss, Kinga Rajzak, Sessilee Lopez

style.it

Boring?

3rd image didn't load for me, I just saw the close-up of Kinga.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day-um! That's a striking cover, and great casting choices as well.

Thank you for sharing Marcel :flower:

Hum.. Strange Cover. But the ed. looks Ok.

Thank you.
=)

I must admit that I like Natasha Poly the best in this and the cover should have went to her. Natasha and Anna would have been very fierce.

OMG!! :buzz: I love it! Anna Maria, Anna S, Natasha Poly And Sessilee! :woot:

Not sure about the muted colours, but the cover is pretty good, I like the choice of models and the fine selection of facial bones on display.:D

The editorial is pretty uneventful and slightly drab but all the girls are coming across well apart from Karlie:blink: after her impressive ed. in Vogue UK Feb, (which was obviously a one-off) she looks ridiculous here and ruins the whole thing for me.:( Glad to see Kinga back working with Meisel and hopefully Nat Poly will do more with him too.

Thanks for all this Marcel.:smile:

Um yah, this wins. The muted palette is perfect and absolutely gorgeous, and the castings is simply suberb. I'm loving the way Nimue, Kinga and Natasha are looking in this!

Thanks so much for everyone's hard work in getting us the images. :flower:

styled by marie sauve amelie!!!...a.t must be in ecstasies!...my forecast come true:woot:...when i saw her collaboration with meisel in last october's vogue us then i had a feeling that she would do sth for vogue italia..i quite like this ed.....btw what are they wearing on the cover?

Not digging much of it, even tho I love most of the clothes. Anna Selezneva (as much as I like her as a model) sometimes looks too young, but with an old face, if that makes any sense.

Natasha Poly does indeed look the best in this.

loves the cover..verry eerie and the editorial too. thx for posting.

Three great models... good start for 2009!! Anna S looks like perfection...thanks for posting!!

thanks so much for posting this:flower:, i checked style.it like 1000 times today:blink:, anyway it was worth the wait, the cover is superb executed, and also the casting of the models
i really like the architectural vibe in this, i thought of colours and flowers but this is so much better:P

That's a strong cover. I can look at Anna S long enough and not feel like throwing up in my mouth....but then she ruins it all in the ed :sick:

Karlie looks surprisingly strong here. And it seems like Meisel is getting on the Natasha bandwagon 3 years too late :lol:

Anna Maria and Viktoriya can do no wrong in my book

Sessilee might only have a single shot here....but she easily owned the other girls in this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah :shock: the cover is sensational :heart: totally loving it. The cast, the colours, everything! The ed is nice too. But a little boring to me, gotta agree with Marcel on this.

Yeah, the ed is a little boring. But the cover and the selection of model is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->