Vogue Italia January 2009 : Anna Selezneva, Anna Maria J & Viktoriya by Steven Meisel

The color palette is wonderfully modern and the images of the sci-fi architecture supplement the fashion beautifully.

And what I like the most, is that the styling doesn't seem like a caricature of the future...it feels genuinely futuristic. Really special.
I agree completely, I just didn't like the pic of Karlie wearing Jil Sander.

:mellow: :heart: genius work by Marie Amélie Sauvé in Form Function. I'd buy this issue only for that story.. it's so rich in texture and form and unicolored, which adds to the brilliance of Marie's eye.. architectural eds are such a rarely tried formula, it doesn't require too much complicated effect and the result is always hypnotizing..

Weber's story is pretty good too, where it's supposed to take place?. it's very lively, and the models are gorgeous.. I hadn't seen them before..

Also liking Eniko + Freja's ed.. esp. Eniko's shot in the Alberta Ferretti robe..

Great editorial stories in this one! Will have to find myself a copy. Thanks everyone for scanning! :flower:

Thank you Diciassette for all your scans.

The shot of Natasha and Anna S together is gorgeous :wub:

oh i don't like any of these editorials especially Bruce Weber's and the Vogue Beauty. me not liking a Vogue Beauty editorial is very, very rare indeed..i guess i'll just have to be satisfied with an amazing cover by my love Steven this time around :(

thank you so much scanning! i can't imagine how much trouble you went through :heart::bunny: the main ed has got to be my favorite, the styling is genius!

I just got my copy today and the main editorial is just to die for. The shot of Anna S and Natasha is just amazing :heart:
The supplement is really good too. I wasn't expecting the supplement with a January issue :buzz:

Yes ^_^
Really good, it's just like the F/W 0809 one.

^Thanks you. I can't wait to get it. VI's runway supplements are the best.

I bought mine today here in Brazil, so it's probably out in US ^

The Meg Ryan pics are actually quite good. Especially the studio shots. Michel Comte did a good job.

Just got it today & Im happy that I found a store that sells Vogue really near of my house:smile:
the supplement is quite nice, with like 15 looks from all the last season NY, Paris & Milan collections:smile:

I got it too and I really like the supplement also, I love seeing the magazine's favorite pick's on collections that are different than my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->