Vogue Italia January 2009 : Anna Selezneva, Anna Maria J & Viktoriya by Steven Meisel

I'd like to see a fold out cover too, with Natasha on the fold out :brows:

:heart: the cover! all three girls look fantastic, especially viktoriya :blush: don't like the ed though (great choice of models but a bad styling)

i dont like this issue so far. the cover is nice but i dont like the main ed and vogue beauty is kinda bad. hopefully there are more good things to come!

A little bird told me that Bruce Weber has a pretty substantial editorial in this month's issue. Here are some previews featuring Ubah Hassan (who I think looks stunning) I believe Daniela Cosio is also featured.

Vogue Italia Preview:
Ph. Bruce Weber

Image Credit | Models.com

These previews are promissing indeed :woot: Would anyone be able to make a review? :flower:

A little bird told me that Bruce Weber has a pretty substantial editorial in this month's issue. Here are some previews featuring Ubah Hassan (who I think looks stunning) I believe Daniela Cosio is also featured.

Ubah :heart: She looks amazing, thanks for posting! I love the ed.

If Daniela will be featured...:woot:

wow they do look stunning! I'm so happy with Vogue It despite the let down of a cover, the contents (as usual) are pretty spectacular!

Daniela, Ubah... STUNNING! Can't wait to see the whole editorial :buzz:

^^ She looks gorgeous in the Rodarte! Very excited to see this now.

I get such a 90s vibe from that editorial, but in a good way, fantastic, thanks for posting. :flower:

Egads! I don't like anything about this. Not the cover, not the colors, not the editorial. It doesn't really look like it's from Italian Vogue. :huh: :blink:

I agree ... i love the cover but the recent editorial posted is sooo disjointed, all the pictures look like they are from separate shoots and been stuck together in one all mighty mess ... I think both the models are gorgeous but the whole feel just screams other magazines and certainly not Vogue Italia.

I'm in shock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ubah and Daniela are two of my favorite models, not to mention two of the best girls to come around in some time, but I'm just really confused by this edit. It looks like something you'd see in Allure or Glamour or something!

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniela! Finally! She looks beautfiul. The ed looks like it does not belong on vogue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->