Vogue Italia July/August 2020 : Binx Walton by Ethan James Green

Last edited:
Cannot judge the digital cover. But I appreciate that Farneti finally brings glamour back.

Oh and they use Honey Dijon music! I’m happy now

Jesus christ, finally something "normal" from farneti.

Meghan!!! :clap: She looks spectacular! I wish she got the cover instead of Binx.
I want to appreciate the cover becuase it's finally not either blank or drawn by toddlers, but.... I still don't like it. I'm glad it's fashion, I'm glad it's photographed and it's interesting to see such an unconventional cover image and they get points for that, but I'm not impressed. Especially considering how awful their usual issues are, this does not make up for anything.

That being said, I can't wait to see Meghan in the editorial! She already looks spectacular in the previews.

vogue.it

Photographer: Ethan James Green
Model: Binx Walton
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Makeup: Diane Kendal
Manicure: Dawn Sterling
Illustration: Andrea Rossi

An actual person on the cover of VI?
And my girl Binx? Doing something else than standing there? Wearing Nicolas’s Vuitton? Styled by Carlos? I’m about to have an heart attack!

I will even give a pass to Farneti for the gimmicky heart because I guess Verderi cannot help himself!

I won’t ask too much and accept that.

I could do without the massive cartoon heart, but Binx looks beautiful and happy. Finally, some fashion! Normally I might nitpick the styling but this feels joyous and is forward moving. I love to see it.

Wow, so may solid cover options and that's what they settled on?
I'm mad about Binx but her poses look very forced and fake. Meghan on the other hand is killing it in her shots. You can tell she's a Meisel girl.

Thy should've added Anna Cleveland to this!

Oh my! Binx!
I absolutely hate the styling but I don’t mind. Finally something decent coming from Farneti.

I like it. Finally something worthy to be called a Vogue cover. Though it could use a better styling.

However, the solo shot of Meghan would also have made a stellar cover. Also the shot of them together! One of the rare times that I wish it was a multi-cover!

This is something I feel like Franca would produce today.

P.S.: the makeup looks rough in some of those videos.

P.P.S.: why on earth is the date / issue number placed that low?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->