Vogue Italia June 2009 : Meghan Collison by Steven Meisel

best vogue italia of the year so far and i doubt there will be a better issue until 2010. i need this. i rarely love more than two eds and so far i already love three. and the cover of course.:heart: emma summerton's ed is very nice and "the fashion and the fantasy" is typical tim walker in the best way possible. what a must-have.

I adore Sutherton's ed...very surprisingly, and Imogen looks stunning! But Walker's looks like a bad UK Vogue ed, not feeling it at all :ninja:

I actually thought Imogen was Mariacarla when I saw the thumbnail for the last image:ninja:

I'm in love with this issue, the cover and the eds are astounding

The Tim Walker ed is absolutely fantastic. I'm always a sucker for Tim Walker's charm...but this one I feel is one of his bests...there's just something about it that is so good.

I don't love Malgosia's editorial, but I like it. The concept with the Guards is interesting.

I feel the vibe in Abbey Lee's and Malgosia's ed. :buzz: :heart:
I have to buy this issue. This is what i will show proudly for my future children. :lol:

Sessilee's ed is really good, I like the contrast between her face and a platinum wig. Such a great issue! :heart:

This is turning out to be a pretty good issue:D
Sessilee is rocking it again here......so strong:woot: She always does wigs well and I love the extremely muted colouring.:heart:

Sessilee looks very striking with the blonde wig.

Fantastic issue, love Lopez in that ed, although the styling is atrocious.

wow! I love the cover! it looks very modern and at the same time vintage, like those old vogue covers. the eds are also good.

What a great issue, it didn't seem that way judging by the review, but I really like most of the eds. The only one I don't like much is Summerton's.
Walker+Malgosia is fantastic, typical Walker and I always love it!

This issue is just getting better and better... the edits are beyond expectation.

This issue looks fantastic. The cover is done very well. That's exactly what I love about VI they don't just make a picture and put that on the cover (like the other Vogues do), they always experiment and do something different. The ed's look very good too. The main ed is great, but my favourite has to be Sessilee's. What an amazing editorial

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->