Ummm I guess they tried this time . . . So thank you . . .

I’m just here for Tao.

It’s not that bad. Like everyone else, I’m happy for Tao, she looks good.

Wow, my bar was too low for VI, when I saw the title, I expected way worse. This is quite good by their recent standard

Still not worth buying, but at least there are models again... Happy to see Tao though!

It's crap! But if those images were covers on its own, I would not mind the ones with Sasha and Binx.

I don’t get those silly claims « the creativity issue ». Why those common sense-non sense have to be so loud!
At least, it’s about clothes and models this time (I hope).
I loved that Vuitton collection so it’s good for me even if I hope it’s not a Vuitton advertorial with those ugly pumps.

You know it´s going to be bad when there´s no model name on the thread title :stuart:
I´m looking forward to the editorials though, and that´s a lot.

Compared to all the stuff they've done (animals, streets, kids drawings) it's amazing. But actually it's boring and uneventful. It's so sad to look at this magazine today. I will throw a party the day Farneti&Co leave

It has all the elements to be bad. Only the models save this cover (not nepo, not influencers, singers).

Bad news: according to Farneti's letter, every Vogue will have the same theme for march and september ("no sh*t!"). I thought these specials were made in response to the pandemic, and then business as ussual.

Last edited:
Yikes..... Vogue Italia and Vogue Mexico's last covers espouse creativity but I don't see either on the covers. Perhaps in the interiors.

Tao and Binx’s shots could’ve actually been two separate covers.
the other shots are very editorial. I’m quite sure they’re will be better shots inside too.

NEVERTHELESS, that collage is a complete joke.

someone stop this man.
Im begging you.

Preview of the Couture story:

Models: Julia Nobis @ DNA, Soo Joo Park @ Elite, Tao Okamoto @ The Society. Hair Jawara @ Art Partner. Hair per Tao: Nigella Miller. Make-up Diane Kendal @ Julian Watson agency. Manicure Megumi Yamamoto. Set Design Stefan Beckman @ Exposure. Tailor Thao Huynh.

If they had the guts, Soo Joo’s photo would have been the cover.

gorgeous previews!!! the 3 of them are beautiful with my favourite one being Julia. damn! what an amazing cover that would be!

At least they got a good cast and production team this time, and it could have been worse, but I just want it to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->