Great issue after those mediocre to bad issues we got in the past few months! I must say I adore Hanne Gaby in that bodysuit, very twiggy-ish.

Well, it's not like Adwoa could have served any better with better creative direction

LOL

Adwoa has always been such a distinct beauty to me— even when she was on the cover Vogue Germany, looking beyond high as the sky. Freja’s never made any impression one me— good or bad. And now this cosplaying as Irving Penn with the self-portrait— complete with the 20th-Century analogue camera just makes my eyes instinctively roll and stuck to the back of my head. At least they’re not iPhone selfies but my God— I’d take her more seriously if she weren’t taking herself so seriously.

I was afraid to see what VI has on this Vogue Creativity nonsense but I must admit it's not as bad as the previous issues.
It's still bad but it could be okay without kids playing with pencils and play-doh all over the photos. Except the beauty editorial. It is a disaster.

LOL

Adwoa has always been such a distinct beauty to me— even when she was on the cover Vogue Germany, looking beyond high as the sky. Freja’s never made any impression one me— good or bad. And now this cosplaying as Irving Penn with the self-portrait— complete with the 20th-Century analogue camera just makes my eyes instinctively roll and stuck to the back of my head. At least they’re not iPhone selfies but my God— I’d take her more seriously if she weren’t taking herself so seriously.
Adwoa is a beauty for sure and a distinct beauty but she always has the same bored eyes. Freja didn't make any impression on me either for a long time and she will never be my favorite but she is nowhere near dull as she is usually called.

I genuinely despise the cover, even by VI standards. And I'm so tired of themed issues. Leave us alone.

That Adwoa editorial...just why? I'm no Freja fan but I'll admit hers isn't half bad.

The cover story & the Freja's ed save this issue, the rest are bland as always on this mag.

This is a very bad bad joke....now other mags wants to copy VI?

hahaha what a joke! thanks for posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->