Vogue Italia March 2023 : Gisele Bündchen by Rafael Pavarotti

I love Gisele, but somehow I can't like her covers!

I love this.
I can say that love Francesca covers.
I think she has nothing to do with the concept because it’s Virginia and Juan

This isn't so bad. The crazy make-up reminds me of Gisele in Dior days.

So many right elements and yet... ugh. She looks completely washed out, almost as if she drowned a month ago and they just fished her out of the water and put the heavy makeup on. I'm tired, the bad covers just keep on coming today!

I can admit that the dress looks nice and it's intriguing to see another different side to Gisele, I like that she's experimenting with her image and departing completely from her mother earth phase. I can only hope that there's better images inside, because this is not it for me.

And that font… Oh god, is this karma? Please don’t do this to me

Sorry everyone, I had to come back to this. I can't quite believe it. I think this is the most atrocious thing that I have seen in a long time. I am speechless. This will be the joke of Milan Fashion Week.

I like that she's experimenting with her image and departing completely from her mother earth phase. I can only hope that there's better images inside, because this is not it for me.
This. I grew up with her work and adored her as a model in the early 00s so seeing her for the past 10-15 years stuck like a broken record with the ‘hot football mom’ relatable styling, the same hair, same stupid yoga-inspired pose, same smile, same basic photographer (Nico) telling us that’s about all of the versatility from Gisele that we’re ever going to see.. sorry but this, as much as I can’t stand the drag queen ‘aesthetic’ that has taken over pop culture, is still very much welcome.. it’s.. different, and nothing like what we’ve seen from her in what, 25 years now? (since the McQueen days maybe?). Hell yes from me. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blipster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->