Vogue Italia November 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen & Iselin Steiro by Steven Meisel

I love Daria but it's true, there is nothing special about her editorial. The cover is mindblowing and Freja is ten thousand different kinds of captivating, but the rest of the issue doesn't live up to expectations.

wow. daria is still just perfect. seriously. just a stunning, stunning woman...

I'm not really feeling the cover + accompanying ed, though it might just be an acquired taste with them because I'm starting to warm up to it. My first thoughts are summed up by this comment from Fashion Gone Rogue:
...the concept is really fearsome and pallid. Did anyone else get a sense of vulnerability, that the subjects were just toys for a third party observer?
There's a lot of nudity and it seems to be more of an aesthetic contrast between skin and fur (which I don't care for, so maybe that's one of the reasons I'm not wowed), and the human body. Normally I don't mind, but it's not my thing when it's the main editorial.
That being said, I like Stam's ed and the cover to the Beauty Supplement. Daria's ed is a bit annoying because it goes from super-airbrushed normal. This isn't worth buying, to me.

daria looks good in that spread & it doesnt seem overly 'shopped.

Vogue Glitter
Photos by Richard Burbridge

Vogue.it

I think the model from Vogue Glitter is Dree Hemingway.

is the model in vogue glitter dree hemingway; or am i trippen? i think i am.

Hmm, I usually love Burbridge and Robbie Spencer...but this is just awkward looking...

everyone in the urban blogosphere is posting this as the december issue. i was a bit confused since i hadnt seen it here. but now, im clear on it- they are all misinformed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->