Vogue Italia August 2006 : Iselin Steiro & Natasa Vojnovic by Steven Meisel

haha i thought it was a girl too! he is wearing dresses in some pics, right? also his name threw me off.

This issue is too ugly for to be Italian Vogue,I can't believe it.
Natasha v. in the Steven Meisel eds seems the grandmother of Marilyn Manson who lives in a roulotte with 2 trans.
The same model (natasha v.)in the steven klein eds seems the toxic twin sister of Marilyn manson.

DISGUISTING.

You can find one pics of lily c and one pics of liya in my blog.
http://blog.libero.it/totalkaos

Hmn, seems to be some differences in opinion here .. :smile:

Can someone please scan the cover? I BEG YOU! PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT. I will be forever grateful. :smile:

i personally love the editorial. it's classic meisel. that's why i love him so much, he sees beauty in un-beautiful things, his photos are edgy and high fashion, contrasts of beauty and ugliness, and he's so effective at telling a weird story.

this editorial reminds me a bit of these two previous italian vogue editorials:

vogueital090410js5.jpg

vogueital0704trend07xf0.jpg

jedroot

:shock: Ohhhhh Myyyyy Goooood!!! :buzz::buzz::buzz: I ADORE that editorial! It's flawless!!! :mohawk: The best Italian Vogue's edit I've seen in a LOOONG time! :clap:
:cry::cry::cry: Can't wait to see more and especially the cover!!! :buzz:

Thanks ASF!!! :clap:
:heart::heart::heart:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
review from maya at iconography :wink:
Italian vogue August issue (dreadful)
[SIZE=-2]Posted on August 7, 2006 at 05:03:57 PM by maya
[/SIZE]
On the cover and inside iselin+natasha v ph by meisel.

QUE SERA SERA 15coloured pics of natasha v+iselin+danila ph by meisel (disguisting)

SO POETIC 7 coloured pics of lily c. ph by miles aldridge.

ON THE ROAD 14 coloured pics of natasha v+lisa c (1 pics) ph by steven klein (disguisting)

SHORT SMALL TINY 8 coloured pics of iekeline ph by corinne day.

A RAVISHING BEAUTY 8 b/w pics of liya k. ph by richard burbridge.All the clothes are Diesel.

+beauty eds 5 coloured pics of 2 models utm ph by greg lotus
+vogue suggestion 7 coloured pics of missy ph by macieck kobielski

i'm really curious abt steven klein's ed with natasha v and lisa c cos if it's anything like meisel's ed then it's very disappointing for vogue IT to print 2 horrible eds. but Lily C's pic didn't look that bad...so i dunno

^btw Faith congrats on 6000 posts!

Doesn't sound very interesting, but is it possible for someone to scan the beauty part of it?

fujiko said:
This issue is too ugly for to be Italian Vogue,I can't believe it.
Natasha v. in the Steven Meisel eds seems the grandmother of Marilyn Manson who lives in a roulotte with 2 trans.
The same model (natasha v.)in the steven klein eds seems the toxic twin sister of Marilyn manson.

DISGUISTING.

You can find one pics of lily c and one pics of liya in my blog.
http://blog.libero.it/totalkaos

Well, the Liya pic isn't so bad, although I can't imagine why such a gorgeous person could always look so very boring. Aside from those images you posted this issue seems to be.....ah bit of a huge let down. Where's the beauty and fun, and why all the ugliness. I can go out into the city and see ugly things...no need for them to be lurking on the pages of Italian Vogue.:sick:

This issue sounds like one of the worst in a while. That Meisel edit is just :sick:

cover small pic

HeatherZ said:
Can anyone post the cover?
cover small pic (pressedefrance.com)

Attachments

• VI Aug 2006.jpg
    VI Aug 2006.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:
OMG...that cover is amazing :buzz:. Iselin and Liya in one issue. It can' t get any better than that :wub:

Yes, the cover truly is amazing. She has a gorgeous face. :smile:

Although the news of her retirement puts a damper on my joy ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->