Vogue Italia November 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen & Iselin Steiro by Steven Meisel

I'm confused, is Beauty In Vogue a seperate magazine or is it packaged and sold with Vogue Italia?

I'm confused, is Beauty In Vogue a seperate magazine or is it packaged and sold with Vogue Italia?

It's a separate magazine but in Italy it comes as a free supplement with Vogue magazine.

I think it's sold separately world wide.

BTW only the cover is from "Beauty In", the Craig McDean editorial is from the main Vogue magazine.

i've always bought VI with the beauty supplement everytime in may and november, it's available worldwide. :flower:
:heart: so great seeing Daria back in VI, it's been so long...

Daria Werbowy previews by Nathaniel Goldberg

imgmodels

^ thanks. i think i will go out and buy it immediately!

^Daria by Nathaniel Goldberg is a pleasant surprise. His eds are always a treat and much more now that he's working with Daria. Good to see her here.

OMG! Stammy in VI again! :buzz: As well as Daria! So happy to see them back in VI.

I feel like I've never liked a fashion story that much
Someone must definetely be reading our minds :ninja: oh Meisel :heart:

This issue keeps getting better and better.
I can't believe, Daria is finally back in VI again :buzz: :buzz: ( now lets just pray for a cover soon...:innocent:)
Stam's italian Vogue come back, is quite impressive too. And judging from the other previews, I think we can officially say that this is one of the best issue of the year.

vogue it better be reading this thread and realize how happy everyone is to see daria in the pages again!

yes...a vogue italia cover for daria again...that would be utterly amazing

I'm so happy than Daria appears again on VI..... :buzz::buzz:

I hope than her appears soon on the cover. :heart:

^I know that would be beyond amazing:woot:, she looks stunning in that second shot, love:heart:

This issue is definitely a must-buy for me. Daria Werbowy!:shock::heart:

lol just months ago everyone was sick of daria, funny how allegiance swing:innocent: that preview isn't making me too excited about her return tbh:ermm:

we have been talking about this many many times be4, but i still want to hear explanations as why daria hasn't worked with vogue it for so long? bc there is issue bw daria a miesel? i wish someone could dig into this mystery.

but bravo daria for being back to vogue it!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->