Vogue Italia August 2006 : Iselin Steiro & Natasa Vojnovic by Steven Meisel

Royal-Galliano said:

Iselin is to retire from modelling this christmas to study engineering/architecture in Norway. I've translated an article concerning it in her thread .. :cry:

Omnis said:
Yes, the cover truly is amazing. She has a gorgeous face. :smile:

Although the news of her retirement puts a damper on my joy ..

Really? She's growing on me so that sounds very dissapointing. :( :( :(

thank you for the cover pedro! karma!

but what the heck is all this i hear abt iselin retiring? awww why is everyone retiring to go study? i mean i don't take it as a negative cos i intend to go uni to but apparently Lily C's going to not model (or well at least not model as much) and is going to Cambridge....

Kanna said:
Really? She's growing on me so that sounds very dissapointing. :( :( :(

That sounds like she has brains to match her beauty in more than one way. No better way to raise her salary than to make her photogenic self scarce B) Well, that's what I'm hoping is the reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I also read the news story in UK newspapers at the weekend about Lily Cole choosing to go to university than continue to model full time... her agency said it had warned her that she could "lose millions" but Lily didn't seem to care - and if she has the chance to experience going to Cambridge, kudos to her for wanting to continue her education. Besides, the articles estimated that she's already earned a few million pounds so far - enough to get her by during term time, I imagine!

i like the cover. and it makes sense that they are giving up modelling. they only have a couple more years in them in the fickle modelling industry, school is a far better choice in the long run

the cover is gorgeous! thank you so much for posting! this issue is so incredible

I hate the ed.. but I love the cover.. Iselin looks fab! I don't get why Iselin is retiring NOW though.. she's just getting huge.. if she could stick around for a little longer and make a ton of cash, she won't have to work for quite some time.

CharlottefromCA said:
I hate the ed.. but I love the cover.. Iselin looks fab! I don't get why Iselin is retiring NOW though.. she's just getting huge.. if she could stick around for a little longer and make a ton of cash, she won't have to work for quite some time.
hmm i dunno but perhaps it's better to be remembered when on a roll than when no one remembers you at all? *shrugs* i dunno. she probably has her own reasons anyway.

masquerade said:
i like the cover. and it makes sense that they are giving up modelling. they only have a couple more years in them in the fickle modelling industry, school is a far better choice in the long run
Sorry but it doesnt make sence to me - in those couple more years they can make a lot of $$$ and then go back to school which is not limited by age and trends in modeling. So from my point of view ists like giving up the chance you can only have once in your entire life. Though I have to admit money is not everything.:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

That Meisel's edit doesn't look boring to me. I don't like the eds in April, May and July issues though. :ninja:

Vogue Italia/Meisel has really been loving rich, dark colors lately...thanks for the scan! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->