Vogue Italia November 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen & Iselin Steiro by Steven Meisel

I`m just a bit bothered for the fact that this is somewhat reminiscent to a cover they did in 2007. I think it`s August with Coco Rocha and another girl. Fur and all too

Ehhhhhhhh, I think they're different enough.

cocorochafan.net

Iselin looks gorgeous but Freja's face looks weird. I think its just a bad angle.

Great cover. It's perfect!

Here are the first scans.
I'm adding some all the others in a few hours.

Scanning them is a nightmare because they are all double pages.

vogue-italia12.jpg

vogue-italia012.jpg

vogue-italia11.jpg

Vogue Italia November 2010 editorial
Models: Freja Beha Erichsen and Iselin Steiro
Photos: Steven Meisel
Styling: Karl Templer

scans by me, please give credit if you repost them.

Andrej!!!! :buzz:
god, i can't wait to see the whole ed, thank you for scanning
and also this is a peta nightmare :lol::flower:

OMG that is just lovely! Almost all of the shots are cover worthy!

First, let me just say, that Freja and Iselin compliment each other quite smoothly so, therefore the cover was an instant win for me. Now the main ed is just all sorts of wonderful - the minimalism, rawness, the adequate softness, and androgyny just builds up to the brilliance of the ed. Bravo Meisel. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, the preview looks great! I love how the rawness of the editorial was juxtaposed to the softness of each shots, even though it's a neck-hurting one. :lol::D

A soft and delicate cover. Lovely. Freja and Iselin make a great duo. Iris and Alla are also in this. Photos are up in their respective portfolios at womenmanagement.it.

Leave it to Meisel to take the some of the girls with roughest features and do a "soft" shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->