Vogue Italia November 2015 : Gigi Hadid by Steven Meisel

marsnoop2

Reaction score

Meh, really hating the wig. Hope the inside is better, but this doesn't look like it was shot by Meisel. I thought he would do something more impactful.

I LOVE this preview cover!!! It's already better than the October issue!

It's giving me very 80s! Which I love. Can't wait to see what the real cover looks like.

The wig so cheap and the colors look so wrong. Maybe it will be better with the right colors.

Why are they doing this to us? WHY? it's sad enough that Meisel is doing only a few covers and the others are try-hard copies of his style but when his covers look like this... VI is finally going downhill.

Hate it, she looks tacky and gaudy which was obviously intentional. Besides, wasn't this done with Joan a few years ago?

I dont understand why she had to get cover billing when they dont even give it to the greats.

Awful attempt at imitating the 80's. The power of personality is enough to make a regular cover showstopping but alas Gigi possesses no such power.

wow what a disaster, and it was shot by Meisel, anyway at least it just a preview cover.

OMG this is so bad! The power of personality? This has no energy, no life... A black girl would have been 100x better. And LMAO at the photoshop, we all know Gigi doesn't look like that in real life:lol:
I only like the color contrast but this is it...
This makes me want to see Lexi again :lol::lol:

I love the color explosion but that expression is a dud. High fashion sad clown.

The framing is cool, the pose too. I understand what he means, but the colors burn my eyes ...

Meisel kinda keeps producing trash but everyone still loves it only cuz it's not M&M... The new Vogue Italia strategy.

I really like it! She has a great face and this model choice could have US dollars in their minds but the cover looks good, Gigi is a stunning woman!
I love the colors, can't wait to see the full editorial!

All Meisel's eds with her are very 80's. Such a contrast to what he used to do with his other favorite models.
It may not be great but i'm always delighted by his eds. Even boring Meisel is better than others IMO.
I'm not objective but even if they are trying their hardest, M&M can't beat Meisel.

I don't dislike the cover but this could be anyone to be honest. She is not recognisable... obviously, the cover has nothing new about it...

I also can't quite solve a little dilemma in my head... Meisel never put Cindy Crawford on the cover of Vogue Italia... she was a bombshell, she was internationally known supermodel, and she was much much bigger than Gigi will ever be... and she was not tacky...

so what is it that turned him suddenly to these girls? first Kate Upton and now Gigi... I don't dislike neither but it just does not make sense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->