Vogue Italia November 2018 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Ethan James Green

Yikes! Olive Oyl reallness. Great concept and styling, but this is a mess! Did they elongate her body? It's very distracting. Love the colours and the setting. Freja have been fortunate in the sense that she mostly get transformed for her shoots.

Never like Freja, this time remains the same, and she looks copied-and-pasted there.

It used to take some time before a magazine would get fixed in its ways, with each editor's formula slowly calcifying into basic repetition - but this edition seems to have been rigidly unimaginative from the start. Lifeless.

I like the colors.

OK, so after seeing this, I am officially DONE with purchasing Vogue Italia on a month-to-month basis.

Also, judging from the previews of the next few issues in the Cover Rumor Thread, I won't be missing out much on future issues either.

The colours are in fact nice, but there's something wrong with every one of these covers. It's a shame it turned out so poorly because I'd have liked for Green to have a winning debut.

Pains me to say this, but maybe a shorter more athetic model would've been better for this styling.

Freja looks nice, but the composition is so off in all of them.

I hate to say it but... Kendall Jenner and Alsdair McLellan could have done something better with that concept.

Nice to see her on the cover, but it's not her most flattering pics.

I love the second and third covers. The first cover is not so well executed, her body looks weird because they pushed her tummy in with photoshop (like she needs it), and then her back pops out and looks like a turtle's shell.

Gosh, this is so bad. Everything looks terrible, from the styling to the poses. Freja's expressions are also terrible in all the 3 covers. Just a big no.

Its such a shame the covers came out so bland because the styling is perfection...

I love the second and third covers. The first cover is not so well executed, her body looks weird because they pushed her tummy in with photoshop (like she needs it), and then her back pops out and looks like a turtle's shell.
I agree! The first cover looks weird, but the other two look good!

I suppose set design worked on a tight budget this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diankapipipu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->