Vogue Italia November 2018 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Ethan James Green

OMG GEMMA in VI! YES! Great images too, i wish it was a solo ed! A cover with her and Sasha would have slayed!

The cover editorial isn't bad but making them cover feels very off to me. But enough said, I live for that black and white shot of Gemma. It's serving me life I need and it would make a beautiful back to VI cover.

It looks like a good issue but who on earth would want to buy a magazine with a cover like that? It's a disservice to the work that was put into the editorials

Why would you get Tim Walker to shoot you an editorial like this and then put Ethan's ed on the cover? No hate for Ethan, I love his black and white work, but Tim Walker's ed is giving me the kind of Vogue Italia artsy editorial I so crave for. I don't want pretty or classy or traditional from Vogue Italia, I have every other major Vogue for that.

I think the last close up from Tim's editorial would be amazing as a cover. In a very dark yet festive way. And completely out of anything everyone else is doing.

I find Michael Bailey-Gates editorial a snooze fest. Reminds me of Meisel's less inspired editorials. And that hat in half the pictures... what's with that?

Everything else... meh.

Why would you get Tim Walker to shoot you an editorial like this and then put Ethan's ed on the cover? No hate for Ethan, I love his black and white work, but Tim Walker's ed is giving me the kind of Vogue Italia artsy editorial I so crave for. I don't want pretty or classy or traditional from Vogue Italia, I have every other major Vogue for that.

I think the last close up from Tim's editorial would be amazing as a cover. In a very dark yet festive way. And completely out of anything everyone else is doing.

I find Michael Bailey-Gates editorial a snooze fest. Reminds me of Meisel's less inspired editorials. And that hat in half the pictures... what's with that?

Everything else... meh.

I will tell you why, the Tim Walker story wasn’t commissioned originally for Vogue Italia it was taken after the story was killed by another international Vogue.

I will tell you why, the Tim Walker story wasn’t commissioned originally for Vogue Italia it was taken after the story was killed by another international Vogue.
Oh my god, who would ever have the audacity to kill a Walker editorial? Blasphemy.

Of course she killed it... :judge:

Well, Anna killed the color blocking ed for the september 2007 issue by Inez and Vinoodh, and Demarchelier made it all again. It's on the movie, hahaha. But it's not a bad ed, how can you kill this and not the Claire Foy's cover story. It's insane. Maybe wasn't for american Vogue.

Vogue China?

I'd put my money on them as well. Walker tend to shoot December covers and stories for them, and I'd very much doubt any of the other editions would have the balls to run an Asian only cast. Unless maybe US Vogue, but then it's far too experimental for them. No, has to be Vogue China.

Well, Anna killed the color blocking ed for the september 2007 issue by Inez and Vinoodh, and Demarchelier made it all again. It's on the movie, hahaha. But it's not a bad ed, how can you kill this and not the Claire Foy's cover story. It's insane. Maybe wasn't for american Vogue.
The stylist never worked for American Vogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->