Vogue Italia October 2007 : Meghan Collison by Steven Meisel

^ I haven't heard about it. :o I wondered why Freja has never had any ed by him and now the question has been solved..

I love the Malgosia editorial, the effect of Alana's editorial is great as well, and The Play of Seduction is pretty good as well! But Vogue Glitter...:crush:

I bought this today and I love all the editorials...but I wish I knew Italian so I could enjoy it more...:(

I have been looking for this issue everywhere, bit I can't find it anywhere :cry:

Might be off topic sorry. :doh: Can someone send me a link to which I can find this whole Freja/Steven fiasco? :flower: :smile:

Thank you for the scans Kanna! :kiss:

Source: hfgl.proboards.com

Vogue Italia #686
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Karl Templer
Model: Meghan Collison
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Guido

Miss Shaped
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Karl Templer
Models: Meghan Collison, Magdalena Frackowiak, Olga Sherer, Denisa Dvorakova, Michaela Kocianova, Alice Gibb & Elin Svahn
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Guido

Source: Vogue Italia Archive

Those images of Olga are by far the best. Gorgeous :heart:

I had no idea Elin Svahn was also a model.

Those images of Olga are by far the best. Gorgeous :heart:

I had no idea Elin Svahn was also a model.

Elin wasn't a model in a classic sense, she was assisting Templer full time then. But apparently her look inspired Meisel, i think he shot her about 2 or 3 times (she also appeared in 'Fashion Bailout' editorial in April 2009 issue of VI) :smile:

Oh Alice Gibb :wub:. I was really into her at the time. Wonder if she's still modelling?

Somehow still better than whatever's going on at VI now... Franca you are deeply missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikita91
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->