Vogue Italia October 2012 : Meghan Collison by Steven Meisel

Not sure about this

I love it but it sorta reminds me of this cover

vogue-italia-febbraio-2-6-n-666.jpeg

highvalleybooks.com

maybe because of the effect the lower half of the cover gives me... well It`s just my opinion

love meghan, but not how she was used in this particular case

Straight headshot is definitely not her best angle especially if her hair's not down but I think it makes the cover an attention.

I love the combination of red and black but I have to see a bigger version to see what's going on with that weird mirror/reflection thing around her face.

This cover is just baffling to me. I find the effect and allover composition interesting and eye-catching but as usual I don't like Meghan's face. I need to see the ed to decide. Oh and Heather's (RIP :heart:) cover was so much better than this.

OMG! This looks awful... they need to get a new photoshop team... whatever they tried to achieve, it did not work...

What a fantastic cover, love everything about this. The effect like she is underwater, except for her face, looks great, and she has the face to pull it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, great for her, especially because five years ago she was also on the cover of VI's october issue :heart:
I haven't got the actual cover yet. There's a lot going on and concept of "Above and beyond" was taken too literally.

The ripple effect (is that was it's supposed to be?) laughably cheap. Meghan's face looks unpleasant, as per usual. Typeface is tacky. Another terrible VI cover.

What must Meisel and/or Franka do to lose their jobs? Alt gets called out on far better material at VP.

Straight headshot is definitely not her best angle especially if her hair's not down but I think it makes the cover an attention.

I agree, she looks cartoonish in this headshot. I can't wait to see the main editorial because eventhough I don't like Meghan, she's quite a good model.

Nice to see some innovation on a cover for a change, I can only do with so many beach backdrops, plain studio backdrops, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->