Vogue Italia September 2009 : Sasha, Ash, Anna, Will, Max, Christian, Jamie by Meisel

I'm pretty...speechless about that :mellow: I mean, I love Sasha and I always love seeing her through Meisel's lense but: that photoshop-job is more than just bad :ninja: Not to mention the whole style/theme of this. (Moreover, I also could do without Ash tbh..) Defenitely not my kind of thing.

BUT: Iris is in this! So, I'm excited to see her ed + the "unknown" girls :smile:

Right, UNEXPECTED !
I can't believe on this, seriously .... what a hell !!!

After looking at the cover for a while, there is something very very wierd about their heads. It may be intended to be quite comedic?

First after seeing this cover I remembered theire September 2007 cover.

Models

hmmm, Sasha and Ash as pissed off tramps. Interesting....or is it? I was expecting more, oh well. Perhaps this is explained by the 'Unexpected' tagline. It is random and choppy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this Sasha's fifth Italian Vogue Cover? That's amazing! She has more than Gemma, Daria and Gisele now (but still less than Stam and Elise?).

oh, i totally forgot, there is a whole haute couture supplement to the issue also! sorry! the cover is with rihanna shot by steven klein. there are a few fashion stories inside also: isabel lucas shot by mark seliger, two italian aristocrats shot by deoborah turberville, one is/was a model that i know lucrezia gaetani, and a beautiful story shot by paolo roversi with 6 or 7 girls in it.

Unexpectedly crappy.

Normally, I don't even comment on VI, but this is beyond bad.

Elise has 6 and Stam has 4.

I dislike the cover from the bottom of my heart and I'm really angry that the cover didn't turn out like rumoured. I guess Anna Maria Jagodzinska and Kasia Struss are in this issue BLACKLAB?

One of the unkowns in this issue should be Hanna Rundlöf. :flower:

They are not convincing me on the cover. Not sure what expression Sasha has :unsure:

Simpy, not a good enough photo for a VI cover :doh:

This is just an okay cover... not that beautiful.

I quite like this cover. I like the autumnal colours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->