Vogue Italia May 2009 : Sasha Pivovarova by Steven Meisel

Thanks for all the scans. All the eds are really good.

oh lord, suvi's ed is fcking ridiculously amazing. thanks so much for scanning, diciassette!

Suvi's editorial is sooooo good. i love that shot with her on her b ack. amazing!
oh my damn! :woot:

Love the poses and movement in Siri's editorial. It's the best editorial in this thread so far.

i think that was the purpose? i think the blank face is a real trend in posing right now, just look at the other style of the other two eds that've been scanned from this issue so far.

Wow really like Suvis ed, usually dont find her too exciting but shes working it in this ed, love the styling as well:flower:

Moroccan Holiday
Photo : Steven Meisel
Models: Sasha Pivovarova and (male model)

Scanned by me.

Diciassette(17) thank you for all the wonderful scans that you do for TFS. :flower:

All the eds that have been posted so far look great :woot::heart:
Thanks for scanning, Dissiassette!

As much as I love Sasha, I'm really not a fan of her editorial... stylistically I guess. "The Now Smash of Style" is absolutely phenomenal. I LOVE the dark, funky styling & the choice of models is great! I spy Evelina Mambetova & Suzie Bird!

I usually love Suvi, but her blank faces in this ed don't really match her dynamic poses. I'm glad she got an ed though. I want to see more work from her.

^ I agree, it should have been stronger looking model. I still like the ed, poses and styling look great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous edit, brilliant wardrobe & hair style. Eva looks better than ever.

Thanks for scanning Eva's ed. She looks very nice in glasses.

Wahooo ! EVA !!!
that's much better than I thought. I didn't want a marilyn sort of as it was announced and I'm happily surprised ! She's great, she's new !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->