Vogue Italia September 2024 by Steven Meisel

Honestly looking at images from this editorial, I think there were better images than the ones that were chosen as covers

This is also Linda's first appearance in VI since she revealed her CoolSculpting ordeal, which was what kept her out of print and the public eye for so long. At least she's talking about the dangers of botched surgery rather than constantly working with it and not addressing it...

WOWWWW Linda's photo smiling is one of her absolute best this year SHE LOOKS WOWWWW :heart: :flower:

Still milking the botched CoolSculpting... is this her identity now? The supermodel with botched plastic surgery?
Oh come on ahhaha gosh :lol: I laughed because of how your worded it but she truly suffered from this man, therefore I don't think she's ''milking'' it coz it was apparently very painful and truly disfigured her body.

She is now using her platform to warn people NOT to go through that and she still has decided to come back to modeling although she will never return to her former body's health because of that surgery.

I wish they showed Linda's lumps and bumps; that would have been MAJOR.
it's meh.

I just saw this on Weibo, but since the description says "Vogue September 2024" - and our dear MModa in their review on US Vogue doesn't mention Vivienne Rohner anywhere! - my only logical conclusion is it could only be a part of Vogue Italia.

SHEER PERFECTION
Photography:
Steven Meisel
Styling: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Hair: Guido Palau
Make-up: Pat McGrath
Model: Vivienne Rohner

weibo.com

So far it’s only part of Vogue Espana. :flower:

I'm crazy about this edition, I'll have to wait until December for it to be sold in Brazil 😭😭😭😭

Vivienne' story should have been Vogue France's covershoot for sure, it's much better.

They picked the weakest shot gosh, didn't even realized this image was from the same shoot ahahaha

I think the cover shot they chose works well for a cover. I'm not seeing what's so bad about it. The best shot isn't typically the best photo in the editorial, anyway.

I think the cover shot they chose works well for a cover. I'm not seeing what's so bad about it. The best shot isn't typically the best photo in the editorial, anyway.
I strongly disagree: the best photo from the strongest editorial becomes the cover image in most cases. That should have been the case here, it's a weak shot for the cover of french Vogue IF we want to go back (one day...) to what Vogue Paris used to be but yeah if we want a Vanilla era then hell yeah this picture is perfect for the cover.

The picture with the hat or the veil are stronger for me personally.

I strongly disagree: the best photo from the strongest editorial becomes the cover image in most cases.

Great photographs don't translate to great covers neccessarily. That's why covers are photographed as a separate entity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lachowski
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->